Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A TNT member Speaks out DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A TNT member Speaks out

Go down

A TNT member Speaks out Empty A TNT member Speaks out

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Members of TNT let’s have a serious conversation. As some of you may know I have been on this journey for many years now (barely have enough fingers to count). Through these years I have learned to take news, rumors/opinions, and intel with a grain of salt. I have put in many, many hours, days, weeks, and so on doing my own research on the elusive RV of the IQD/IQN. I have also done my fair share of research on the others; the VND/VNN etc…..but nothing like I have on the Dinar simply because it is the lynch pin of the GCR (global currency reset).

Now over the last couple of years which I personally believe are the most important we have heard this.

No technical problems, no political problems, not Iraq, not the bank, certain days of the week, Obama, the UST, Jack Lew is the hold up, if we can’t do it the IMF will, Christine Lagarde is upset, Canada bank taking over,  it’s started we just can’t see it, people are getting paid in Iraq, all the rates are done, ISX 1000% ready, forex is ready,  banks are ready, QI cards are released, the global debt getting paid, prosperity packages being delivered, they are trying harder than ever, this is in motion, the train is coming, all stops are being made, word on the street everyone got the job done (done,done,done),  I’m not supposed to tell you something that you want to hear, we are just waiting our turn, cards activated, banks on standby, call centers have been called in, exchange centers on high alert, banks working late hours, there being told to take an extended lunch, nothing but good news, we are in standby position to see this at anytime, if you are not ready get ready this could pop at any moment, ASN (any second now), the UN is gonna do it, there’s been a delay, the top people have been paid we are next, congressmen, senators, privleged people go first, between 1am and 4am, Thursday thru Sunday, there’s no delay, cash out centers are manned, everyone’s on high alert, when the banks are open, when the banks are closed, it could go today, there are things scheduled for tomorrow, intel nuclear bombs, UST does not have the man power, funding for WELLS FARGO, BOA (bank of america) taking over, SKR’s available, the NASDAQ went down, the EUREX went down, project management, constant testing, USA want’s higher rates, rates did get processed and signed off by CB’s, the PTB, no more technical issues, everyone’s upset it hasn’t gone through, collecting the three zero notes, Iraq has RV’d, 10 day in country RV (IRAQ), MALIKI is the problem, Turki is the problem, parliment is on vacation, the CBI is holding it up, we are on the doorstep, bring in more banks so no bottle neck, De La Rue machines, bank personnel training, the rates are live in Reno (that was a good one), after Rammadan or EID, follow the money, all the way down to the teller screens, Iraq has total control of the RV, Iraq has no control of the RV, China wants more oil credits, the pending war in Syria, Syria, Russia and the USA must come to an agreement over Syria, this is a smoke screen, they tried again last night, 1st 2nd 3rd tiers (waiting our turn), the government shutdown, When government shutdown is over, NDA agreement issues, the wordings not right, waiting on signatures, 5 cards need to be swiped,  the ego’s, this month, next month, next year, the HCL, don’t call the banks, don’t buy anymore reserves, people by the bus load, the car load, we can’t handle it, they can’t handle it, Australia, Bolivia, Israel, Kuwait ect… cashing out, WE ARE THE HOLD UP (give me a break).

As of late we have heard that there are LOWER DENOMS ($1,$5,$10,20) currently in IRAQ. I believe it was said that they were also being used. I will tell you if they have and/or are using these lower denoms in Iraq this my friends would TRUMP any and all intel. This would be the master key to unlock the whole thing. This would mean the there has been a revaluation of the IQD/IQN. I am personally doing everything that I can to hunt down and find these lower denoms minus taking a trip to Iraq (can’t afford it). I will say that I am looking for proof. Frown on me if you will , but it is the truth. I am a seasoned veteran of this investment ,and do so with all due respect.

We have been told time, and time again to do our own research.
GO RV………………….Workinman

by TNT member

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A TNT member Speaks out Empty Re: A TNT member Speaks out

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Ummm ... OK ... interesting rant, they don't say anything, but interesting.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865  A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865  A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865  A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Did a good job of listing all the lies of TNT and the rest of the gurus though lol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Yea, I felt like I was looking at a lie of the day selection matrix... tony A TNT member Speaks out 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865  A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865  A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865  A TNT member Speaks out 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:04 pm

And after all this, they still believe?  I guess you don't come out of a TNT Tony induced come in a snap.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum