Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we?

Go down

Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? Empty Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we?

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:37 pm

TNT Tony    Abadi has not made the announcement yet.  On Wednesday they said there were two times, and the first one was 11 o’clock last night [Thursday]. They were even scrolling it on the television, that Abadi would make that announcement on the news.  We know the backup time and we have not passed that yet.  This morning they explained the currency exchange procedures in the mosque again today. All over the internet, it’s saying Abadi is now scheduled to make an announcement on the 14th, but we don’t know what that is about, and there is another announcement scheduled in the meantime...we are just so close now...It should be in a interesting weekend. I really don’t think we’ll go to the 14th.  So even though people are saying “the 14th”,  I also told you that I believe in ‘weekend parties’… so…

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? Empty Re: Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we?

Post by catman on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 pm

I guess the friends and relatives of people on this forum who actually live in Iraq don't go to the mosques as we haven't heard from any of them about a coming currency exchange being announced there.  We know Tony would never lie. Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? 3508649203 Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? 3508649203 Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? 3508649203 crap
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we? Empty Re: Tony doesn't think this will go to the 14... wow, haven't heard THAT one before have we?

Post by Jayzze on Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:29 pm

i believe tony it will not go past the 14 of the year 2100
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum