Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed

2 posters

Go down

Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed Empty Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:18 am

9-30-2014   Newshound Guru Lojak 
  ...let me explain the goings on, so some on here can be up to speed.  There are two Kurds on the Council of Ministers (the cabinet) that were voted on in Parliament --but actually have not been sworn in and havent participated in the cabinet activities as of yet.  The kurds want their money, as least a written assurance they will have it soon--then they will participate in the cabinet.  The articles yesterday suggesting that they had the support to get a large chunk of money ( some say 4.5 billion) in back salary were the start to what we need.  One assumes based on the one MP from Kurdistan that Abadi has the support to get this done in the Cabinet meeting today.

Once that vote is concluded positively, a whole chain of events will start.  The Kurds will then show up in Parliament and support Abadi for his choice of security ministers--because they have 60 votes, which will put Abadi in the drivers seat on any vote he needs.  And of course, Iraq doesnt have 4.5 billion laying around, they will need to quickly Rv the currency to pay not only the back salary, but they need to pay their own army, retirement salary, blah blah.  Abadi NEEDS the Kurds to get things done.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed Empty Re: Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm

blah, blah, blah is right Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed 2805820865  Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed 2805820865  Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed 2805820865  Guru Lojoks wants to get everyone up to speed 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum