Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why

+6
FS4Enthusiast
RoyBoy
Jayzze
Purpleskyz
Billyg
Ponee
10 posters

Go down

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why Empty Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:32 pm

So many ask why do you care?  Why don't you just ignore them if you don't like their intel or them etc?  You know why???? Because, they shouldn't get away with it. That is why !

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why Bya04yFCAAEhFFM

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why Empty Re: Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why

Post by Billyg Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:41 pm

You are correct. Doing nothing is a decision! If we would all chose to do nothing, life as we know it would be over.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why Empty Re: Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:49 pm

EXACTLY!!!!

Keep up the good work!

:okjh:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why 2245507099Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:32 am

while the above is true  this is an investment/ currency xchange that we have no say or control over. the gurus are like reading a comic  book one big joke. the only difference is in comic books its make believe and the gurus are playing with real peoples minds
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:47 pm

I use to think of these ass's as my daily comic strip, Jayzze is right, I remember 4-5 years ago a young man took his life waiting on the dinar to r v. I really wished Okie would have been brought up on charges at that time, but like every story there is more I'm sure I didn't know. I wait and still it amazes me how people are so damn STUPID listening to these fouls and their int-ell and predictions . If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:11 pm

very true roy i call them sheep but what amazes me more is how these people  with under 300000 or so think they will be millionaires. after taxes what will they have lef and how long will it take them before they are in the same place as before?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:45 pm

jayzze wrote:very true roy i call them sheep but what amazes me more is how these people  with under 300000 or so think they will be millionaires. after taxes what will they have lef and how long will it take them before they are in the same place as before?

It's really no different than someone that has 10 million or 50 million dinar thinking it's going to make them millionaires.

The difference between the current value and a 10 cent RV (the "reasonable" (lol) RV) is around 11,500 percent. The difference between that 10 cent RV and Tony's 32 dollar RV is 32,000%. Not even 1/3 of an order of magnitude difference.

It's like Tony is saying he's going to fly to the moon in his Honda Accord and Adam is saying he's going to fly to the moon in his Cessna 152. The latter isn't any more probable than the former just because a Cessna can actually fly and an Accord can't. Both are equally impossible.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:07 pm

actually you are wrong because the ones with the real big money this means nothing to them but on the other hand the ones with the small amounts are the ones who cry because they really need it and believe hook line and sinker as well as supports these clowns. for me i have a fantanastic  wall in my garage where i will put them
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:07 pm

I wouldn't say the people with 10-50 million are the ones with "real big money". Sure, if someone has a billion dinar then (besides being a massive sucker) they're probably rich enough that it doesn't matter that they got scammed out of a couple hundred grand, but the ones with 10-50 million are more likely the people that put their life savings or pulled money out of their 401k to put into a scam.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:33 pm

if that were the case they are stupid or geedy or both and deserve to lose it  i learned a long time ago you onlyinvest   as much as you can afford to lose and nothing is a sure thing especially when you have no control over it
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:01 pm

Why do we need to post the guru's stories?

So we can draw out the other scammers who support them.

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why Jack-in-the-box_kookie-259x300
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:38 pm

GG we post imo to educate the people that have no clue and the members here point out there BS.  Not all people or even members here have the time or expertise of others years of knowing what is going on with news or, posted articles that translated miss key points that other same articles may missed during translating . Just like when you posted different articles about the Swiss yesterday. I used to think Million day was more on top with the news but after a time I saw her partial facts giving and hype was way out of line. If Ponee wants me to stop posting her BS I will be glad to stop.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Just post it in the Fiction Prediction section instead of the News section ... save me time moving them ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why 2805820865  Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why 2805820865  Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why 2805820865  Why don't we just ignore the gurus??? This is why 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:38 pm

@Royboy it is ok to post Millionday.  It saves me the time for sure.  I will continue to post the gurus so that people can call them.  There needs to be a place in  dinarland and in google the information that refutes the guru. 

Staying SILENT in regards to gurus gives them permission to continue.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:41 am

TNT Tony lied on his call the other day and said CNBC had taken down the video talking about dinar and the BH Group.  Then the website was scrubbed of every link and reference to the video.  There needs to be a place where people can see the whole picture. 

Dinar Daily has it all.....News stories, Guru fantasy stories and freedom to talk about it.  Thanks to Ponee for putting all this together.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:48 am

I agree. This is the place to agree or refute anything you want so long as you're polite.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum