Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV

5 posters

Go down

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  Empty Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 pm

Poppy3 - WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING THE RATE HAS TO HAPPEN ANYTIME NOW. JUST GOT A CALL 5AM IN IRAQ AND THEY SAID BOMBING HAS ALL BUT STOPPED ISIS AND THEY ARE EXPECTING TO SEE RATE ANYTIME.
I AM EXPECTING A CALL TOMORROW MORNING BY 10 AM I WILL POST THE INFO AS IT COMES IN POPPY3

POPPY3 -
OK – CALL JUST CAME IN . HE SAYS ALL FOCUS HE CAN HEAR IS THEY STILL EXPECT TO FINISH THE GOI AND THE BUDGET BY TOMORROW. (WE SHALL SEE ) HE STATED THEM FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV BUT HE AND THE COL BOTH STATED THEM HAVING THESE COMPLETED SURE LAYS THE GROUNDWORK AND THERE IS NO OTHER REASON THAN FINANCIAL REFORM AND RAISING THE RATE FOR THEM TO BE PUSHING FOR COMPLETION. THE PEOPLE ON THE STREETS ARE EXPECTING ABADI TO GET THINGS DONE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE YEARS AGO. POPPY3

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  Empty Re: Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Great way to leave that door open for more hype later on.  And to Cover all the gurus arses when it doesn't happen

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  Empty Re: Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:02 pm

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  10a08_10

Defense Ministry announces the killing of more than 100 IS elements and cleansing and 16 villages in Diyal

a

29/09/2014 19:12:00

BAGHDAD / NINA/ The Ministry of Defense announced on Monday the killing of more than 100 elements of the IS and cleansing 16 villages in the province of Diyala, pointing out that 125 displaced families returned to their residential areas.

The ministry said in a statement that the leadership of the Operations of the Tigris represented by the Fifth Mechanized Infantry Division and the forth Rapid Intervention Brigade with the participation of the sons of the popular mobilization continue in cleansing all areas of Diyala province from the IS control.

The statement added that those forces "managed to cleanse 16 villages belonging to the areas of Hamrin dam, al-Sudour, Al-Haroniyah, al-Shohany and al-Safra, and killed more than 100 elements of the IS, and dismantled 50 improvised explosive devices and destructed 25 vehicles for them as well as the return of 125 displaced families to their homes./End

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865  Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865  Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865  Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:11 pm

BTW I have thus far seen no articles to indicate they are anywhere close to resolving the budget or the GOI issues ... just sayin.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865  Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865  Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865  Poppy3 says his call JUST CAME IN ! ANd that, FINISHING THE POSTS AND RELEASING THE BUDGET DOES NOT GUARANTEE AN RV  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Despite the fact that I capitalized one word in a post last week, I have to express my frustration with those who use all caps for their posts.  To date, I have yet to find anything useful in any of the capitalized posts.

Guess they are trying to hype their message.

Still tedious.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:17 pm

cascadian, give poor old POPPY a break , he's old, just had a stroke, and he has the power to pray for people, he knows not what he does lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:20 pm

folks i just heard from ac dc brother and he said it rvd last week at 9.67 but it will not show for a short while so get ready
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Crap, that is too much, I'm not paying the govt. that much tax, who wants mine for $2.00 a dinar? You deal with the extra headaches of high taxes .
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum