Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT TONY says Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES Empty TNT TONY says Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:01 pm

TNT Tony   Yes, the  RV is going to happen.  We are in good position.  It was on the agenda yesterday morning.   Last Friday people in the mosques were highly upset and it came off TV for awhile and now it is back on...telling their people they are the richest in the region again. Parliament has been there every day, taking votes and changing the laws.   The ministers have been voted in for two weeks, by a large majority – the interior minister’s vote was unanimous! We know HCL has been passed.  Over the weekend, everyone was back in the banks, and they were told that they would be busy on Monday and Tuesday.  Everyone anticipated it yesterday.  On the international stage, they are saying they have the numbers now.  But we are just waiting.   Its already in the system, it is happening, and we are just waiting until the time it happens.   I expect it before the 1st, but I don’t know when it’s actually going to happen.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES Empty Re: TNT TONY says Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:29 pm

The ministers have NOT been voted, the most important two still have not been filled. There have been no announcements ... As usual, you are full of crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES 2805820865  TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES 2805820865  TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES 2805820865  TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY says  Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES Empty Re: TNT TONY says Everyone anticipated it yesterday and he expects it before the 1st, ...MORE LIES

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 pm

How is it that he KNOWS the HCL laws have been passed?? When no one else in the world...including the GOI don't know that?!?!?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Geez guys, phony knows this info because he is really a member of Parliament.
Or, is it that he is a lying piece of camel dung?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:52 pm

I'll bet the folks in all those mosques are just as sick of the lies as we are of Tony.  Of course, the idiots that hang on his every word are sucking this up like syrup on a biscuit.  Bless their poor little ol' retard hearts.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:34 am

The last half of Tony's last sentence is the real truth..."I don’t know when it’s actually going to happen."

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum