Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior

2 posters

Go down

Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior Empty Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:07 pm

22/09/2014 21:44:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / Head of the Solution bloc Jamal Karbouli calhttps://2img.net/u/3111/12/75/68/smiles/4018715341.gifled on Monday to the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the ministries of Defense and the Interior.

A statement by the Media Office of the Solution bloc said that al-Karbouli met with Vice President Nouri al-Maliki, and discussed with him the latest political and security developments of the country.

The statement added that the two sides addressed during the meeting, the subject of the displaced people and the need to return as soon as possible to their areas, as well as discussing the latest regional and international developments and the need to preserve Iraq's sovereignty. / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGLKHG

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior 2805820865  Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior 2805820865  Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior 2805820865  Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior Empty Re: Karbouli meets with al-Maliki and calls for the need to resolve the issue of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:19 pm

i think m and son and side kick shastrini  have more to worry about since asadi is studying the files on how they sote billions of dollars. i quess asadi better increase his security now
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum