Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages

Go down

Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  Empty Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Sunday, 21 September 2014 13:54

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Parliament Speaker , Salim al-Jubouri called on Sunday, to launch a campaign consists of several stages to eliminate the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria “ISIS” organization which controls large areas north and west of the country, considering at the same time, the organization and the armed militias as a threat to the security of Iraq.

Jubouri said in a speech during a ceremony to mark the World Day of Peace , attended by "Shafaq News", "We are facing a battle of the existence and fate with terrorism in Iraq, which proceed indiscriminate killings within agendas to end Iraq and divide and eliminate such thing as Iraqi state," noting that "ISIS organization take Islam as a pretext has become a real danger to all Iraqis. "

He added that "there must be a system work beyond the security measures to a broad campaign involving several stages from drying up terrorism and the passing awareness of its dangers among citizens and the government to come after security solution to be a harvest for this campaign," describing "ISIS and armed militias as “danger "threatening civil peace in Iraq.

Jubouri said that "speed up naming the Ministries of Defense and Interior and the formation of the National Guard will contribute a lot in defeating ISIS," but he also said that defeating ISIS organization "can’t be done only after convincing the people of the usurped areas that they are a part of the solution and must involve them in it."

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/11419-jubouri-calls-for-a-campaign-to-end-isis-consists-of-four-stages

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  2805820865  Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  2805820865  Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  2805820865  Jubouri calls for a campaign to end ISIS consists of four stages  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum