Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister

Go down

Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  Empty Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister

• Wednesday, 17 September 2014 11:08  

Barzani approves the resignation request of a Christian Minister  2

Shafaq News / A source in the Ministry of Transport and Communications for Kurdistan Regional Government , Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani said that the regional government
approved the request of the minister's resignation, which was submitted on 14 of last August in solidarity with the displaced people from Nineveh Plain because of the deplorable conditions.
Johnson Shawes was appointed as Minister of transport and communications in the seventh formation of the regional government in April 2012 and was also reappointed in the current (eighth) formation last June.
Omid Mohammed Saleh, the spokesman for the Ministry of Transport the prime minister assigned Maulood Murad to take over the as Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications until appointing someone else to take over this Ministry.
Maulood Murad was appointed in the eighth formation of the regional government as Minister for parliamentary affairs

http://english.shafaaq.com/index.php/politics/11368-barzani-approves-the-resignation-request-of-a-christian-minister

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum