Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bill Clinton Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans

Go down

Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans Empty Bill Clinton Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:01 am

Bill Clinton   Only Iraqis are able to achieve victory on the ground and not the Americans 481997423

His former President Bill Clinton, on Friday, expressed support for the strategy of American efforts to defeat (b Daash), and as he emphasized that the Iraqis only are capable of achieving victory on the ground in Iraq, stressed the need for cooperation of Sunni tribal leaders "moderate" with the government to achieve that. Clinton said in an interview with news station American and seen it (the long-Presse), that "the strategy of President Barack Obama to fight Daash enjoy the opportunities for success," asserting that "America can not win the war on the ground in Iraq, but the Iraqis can achieve that and America can help them ". Clinton added that "the United States has proved that it can not achieve victory in the war fought by American soldiers on the ground in Iraq," noting that "the leaders of the Sunni tribes of the moderates can be achieved through cooperation with the Iraqi government comprehensive." And between Clinton said that "America can provide them with intelligence and carry out the bombing, so it sends a message to Daash that there is a price for their crimes behind the beheadings."

Clinton continued, "it is not possible to let them go unpunished, because that would be a lousy indicator with the world."

It is noteworthy that the United States is an intensive effort to build an international coalition anti-regulation Daash, as the Minister of Foreign Affairs, John Kerry, currently on a tour included many of the countries in the region, including Iraq, in preparation for a broad conference in the Saudi city of Jeddah, with the participation of foreign ministers of the Gulf Cooperation Council GCC, Iraq, Jordan and Egypt, to discuss ways to combat terrorism. http://goo.gl/BcqCqe

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum