Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
   One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language)

3 posters

Go down

One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) Empty One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language)

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:36 am

Post by GALATIC NEWS --

Something off the beaten path of usual postings.  Bleeped graphic language.

One Pissed Off American (Rant) by

Good Morning Pissed Off Americans

Yes, it’s high time this RV ##### finally takes place. We are F***ing tired of this game back and forth because “O Factor” is not happy because he is not getting enough money. Oh boo hoo to you A**hole.

Most of you peeps probably don’t know this, our Military, those hairy legged skirt wearing girly boys, cannot operate as a unit in Washington DC. Did you know that! Why you ask, here is why, when congress of the past set aside land from Maryland and Virginia to form District of Columbia it was created as another country. And when the d***heads in 1871 created the “Act of 1871” it gave this geographical area called DC a false constitution which is to ignore our organic constitution. Go F***ing figure! F***ing lawyers again!!!

So if the hairy legged skirt wearing girly boys tried anything in DC, it’s an act of WAR. Ain’t that F***ing funny to you! So go home “O Factor” b***er and let us American’s run our own place. So you Girly Boys are you going to get off your cushion seats in that odd number building and do something??

Oh hell, why don’t we get together as you know “We The People” thing and do a grand jury. Yea, and say things in that grand jury like the law passed by old congress in 1871 was illegal and not valid due to fact that the south walking out of congress broke the contract. Lincoln was not president any more when that happened. He had no power. Sh**, my educated friend showed me, that the Constitution is a contract between States & Federal. The only one’s who could pull Congress back together is the states executive. So any think after South walked out is “void ab initio", blows me away, or another way of saying it "to be treated as invalid from the outset".

And that bast**** Lincoln, who monkey butt, floppy ears likes, usurped his authority and also caused the South to attack the north with the first false flag. Lincoln shut off the sea port in the south causing the South to attack a fort. That Bast****! And F***ing Lincoln wrote the first Executive Order to do that. What!!!! My friend is smart. Come to understand, that he could write the Executive Order because the law of the land was now under Military Rule. Sometime in 1863 they came out with government running rules that usurped the Constitution in Lieber Code. Named after some military general I guess. Whatever!

So how do we get this sh** cancelled, hmm, my friend said we need a “Cease War Peace Treaty” between the south and north. This would stop this Lieber crap. No more Wars, novel idea. He pointed out that every Actor President would come on TV and declare some “War on DRUG’s”, “War on blah, blah blah”. He said it had a frequency of every 2 years. I asked why, to “RENEW” since if we did not have a war every 2 years, they would have to stop Lieber sh**. Wow, so how did this a**hole get around this one, he wrote an executive order with renewal. Da**it! This sh** is getting old, you know,

Personally, we don’t need this crap. And I thought “We The People” per the Declaration of Independence tells us we are the Government and we allow some portion of our authority to PUBLIC servants to manage the day to day work. Notice the word servants. Who are the servants, oh, those who are elected or appointed in PUBLIC eye view. Oh, #####, you tell me they ain’t Royalty. They damn sure think they are and we are to bow to them.

At work, I know “johnny” did not do his job so they fired him. OK, we can fire all of the Federal executive, legislative, judicial people because they have not followed the oath – duty of their office and they plain F***ed us for years. And I since we are considered to be a PRIVATE Nation, you know, not traded on Wall Street, we can fire the D***heads because they are D***heads. Private owners can release people because they can or need to. We certainly need to since they ran us into the financial ground with this alone. And monkey butt, floppy ears has been the worst.

Did you know that the new USA currency was to be publically released in paper form on Monday of this week. The rumor, some bullsh** around monkey butt stopped this from release. Ok, move forward assw*pes and move this into public. They – the F***ing Cabal seems to tie everything up to stop the release of wealth to the people. You get my drift.

We need the RV thing done. I need a new truck. Mommy needs a new pair of boots. We need that Lieber code to stop, so we need to have that “Cease to War Peace Treaty” between North & South. Sh**, I’m up here in North, I’ll sign, you Southern’ s ready to sign. We need those hairy legged skirt wearing girly boys to pick up those Federal folks for derelict of duty and F***ing us for years. We living in our states can run things with those hairly legged folks until we’s be ready to put some real folks into those jobs not credential-less and lawyers. Those folks in states with borders, #####, shut them down. You got illegals, #####, send them back. My mommy was American before she birthed me, so you not American, you and baby can go back where you came from. War, you want pissed of Americans on your door steps? If you do, you are dumber than me.

Well, lets get this ##### a rolling, I got to get back to hunting here shortly, you smart people, talk to my friend Bob, he’s got this ##### down pat and wants us, American’s to get a new suit, clean shave, ours shoes shined and health both physically, mentally, emotionally and financially.

One Pissed Off American, signing off for now. Remember, You too believe the same way, just scared to say or do, so lets change this together!

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) Empty Re: One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language)

Post by Kevind53 Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:44 pm

One ignorant American is more like it. This moron put the ugly in the term "Ugly American" and his rant is so filled with factual errors that I lost count. I only have one piece of advise for him ... lay off the kool-aid buddy, you've been drinking way, way too much.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) 2805820865     One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) 2805820865     One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) 2805820865     One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language) Empty Re: One Ticked Off American (Rant) (Bleeped graphic language)

Post by Ponee Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:47 pm

It made me wonder who put sand in his shorts.  He must have rolled off the wrong side of the bed.  There is a lot of anger there.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Jeremiah Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:59 pm

This might fuel the fire, the IRS is as Illegal as the illegal aliens. Ask any Congressman or Senator to show the LAW that formed the IRS after WW1 and they cannot do it. It was to have been a dead temporary collection agency after the war and was never ratified and no one has ever challenged it.
So what else is new? Also, if someone would like to dig out their old IRS publications from about 5 or 6 years ago, look on the first page and the director of the IRS always thanks us for paying our voluntary income tax, yes I said voluntary. Then all of a sudden they stopped thanking us. Great job if you can get it. Here's another one the EPA has more power than all of the US, how did that get away from us. It goes on and on because we have become complacent and derelict in our duties and we keep voting the same thugs back into office year after year. How about this one, Nancy Pelousi supported and Congress voted out their right to insider trade legally (the same laws that sent what here name to jail) then they voted it back in and it is now legal once again for the Congress and Senate to LEGALLY insider trade, wonder why the cards are stacked and why they go Washington, it certainly isn't for We the SHEAPLE! VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS AND DO IT AGAIN UNTIL THEY GET THE MESSAGE OR SHUT UP! It is after all a matter of choice, isn't it. The same as your faith, you can't partially believe Jesus died you for any more that you can wish that the legislators will do whats right for the nation if they know they can get you believe just enough. It is the definition of insanity, just keep doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. This is why we have gridlock neither one works, they stack the deck. It doesn't make any sense, does it. But it works for them, right? So why do we fail at our job and why can't we change? Good question isn't it?

4Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Jeremiah Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:01 pm

Kevind53 wrote:One ignorant American is more like it. This moron put the ugly in the term "Ugly American" and his rant is so filled with factual errors that I lost count. I only have one piece of advise for him ... lay off the kool-aid buddy, you've been drinking way, way too much.
Yes and we can either throw the first stone or we can pray for this boy, right? It too is a matter of choice.

4Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum