Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Delta and Nova say There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget!

2 posters

Go down

Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! Empty Delta and Nova say There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget!

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:00 am

Delta & Nova     [I sure did not expect to hear that close to 100 laws needed to be passed before we see an international rate.]  THE LAWS THAT THEY NEED TO PASS ARE FOR THE GOV OF IRAQ ...NOT FOR CBI!!  Article quote:  THIS ARTICLE IS FROM MAY:  "the Central Bank will proceed without hesitation applied the project raise zeros from the local currency be stable political and economic situation of the country."  YOU CAN'T ACTIVATE LAWS WITH OUT RATE AND ARTICLE 8.  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! Empty Re: Delta and Nova say There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:25 pm

There is not a chance that the laws are "buried in the budget," and Article VIII has nothing to do with advancing or preventing any possible RV. Calling pure Horse Crap on this one.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! 2805820865  Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! 2805820865  Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! 2805820865  Delta and Nova say  There's probably a good chance that laws awaiting activation are buried in with the budget! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum