Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO

Go down

Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO Empty Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:04 am

Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets

After supporters of ISIS were found patrolling the streets of West Germany enforcing Sharia Law earlier this month, Germany has made the decision to criminalize all forms of support for the terrorist organization.

Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO ISIS-Suppporters-Germany-IP-12
ISIS supporters are taken down in the Netherlands in August 2014.

Germany’s Interior Minister Thomas Maiziere stated that all forms of support for ISIS will be treated as a criminal act. Specifically he mentioned any fundraising, campaigning, online support, or public display of ISIS symbols.

Germany already has section 86a in it’s criminal code to deal with these types of groups, which is most popularly used to restrict the display of Nazi Symbolism and support.

Germany is not standing alone in it’s decision to ban all ISIS support as The Netherlands made a similar decision last month.

http://www.funker530.com/germany-bans-all-isis-support-after-sharia-police-were-found-patrolling-german-streets/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO Empty Re: Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO

Post by Ponee Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:08 am

Isis crisis: Islamic State banned in Germany

Germany Bans All ISIS Support After Sharia Police Were Found Patrolling German Streets with VIDEO Isis-v3

The decree closes a legal loop hole which made it difficult to prosecute supporters of the group

Germany has announced an immediate ban on all activity which promotes Isis, as the group maintains its control over swathes of Syria and Iraq.

Security agencies estimate at least 400 people from Germany have joined the group now calling itself the Islamic State (IS) and similar organisations.

The decree closes a legal loop hole which made it difficult to prosecute supporters of the group.
Under Friday’s ruling, it is now illegal to distribute propaganda material promoting IS, to display the group’s symbols, or to take part in activities connected with the group.

In a statement on Friday, interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere warned that the group poses a “threat to public security in Germany” and therefore its recruitment efforts must to be stopped.
More than 100 jihadists are back in Germany including "some with combat experience who have learned to hate", he said.

"We don't know what they are doing, but it could be that they will carry out attacks," he added, citing the case of a returning jihadist returning to France where he was arrested in connection with an attack on a Jewish museum in Belgium in May.
He added that IS uses social media to run aggressive German-language recruitment campaigns "to get young women and men to join the jihad and fight and murder." Security services alone cannot stop the radicalisation of young Muslims, de Maiziere said, urging "parents, siblings, neighbors and friends" to help.

De Maiziere went on to praise Germany's mainstream Muslim community for standing up to the "barbaric" organisation.

Government must learn from Iraq war
The move comes after the Westdeutsche Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper this week reported that a German citizen, identified only as Silvio K., had published a video threatening attacks against Germany because of the country's support for Kurds fighting the Islamic State group.
In response to the crisis in Iraq, Germany has decided to arm Kurdish forces fighting extremists, putting aside its usual reluctance to send weapons into conflicts.

Asked about participating in airstrikes, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said: "We have neither been asked to do that, nor will we do that."

Additional reporting by Reuters and Associated Press

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-crisis-islamic-state-banned-in-germany-9730289.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum