Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros

2 posters

Go down

They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros Empty They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:55 am

They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros 648340996  
BAGHDAD / obelisk: Refer head of the Center Economic Information Dargham Muhammad Ali, on Saturday, the issuance of central bank paper a new class of ten thousand dinars to the measures Tndeimih and prevent fraud, pointing to the need to approach the central bank towards the restructuring of the Iraqi currency and delete the zeros, and the issuance of a new currency. Said Mohammed Ali for "obelisk" "The process of issuing central bank and a new paper from a ten thousand dinars a private matter of the Bank and within his powers, and is as a regulatory to add icons, and logos specific to the paper, along with increased means of safety and prevent fraud add watermarks and seals are difficult to imitate." He stressed that "the central bank deals with international companies sober for issuing currency and in line with the ongoing development in this area." The President of the Center for Economic Information on "the need to head the central bank to restructure the Iraqi currency and delete the zeros commensurate with the value of the dollar and raise the value of the Iraqi currency against the currencies of countries Jawarwalamlat the world." The central bank had announced last Thursday put to paper a new class of 10 000 dinars for trading in the Iraqi market, stressing that the citizen can be easily obtained.

And assume the new paper some changes, including changing the image of the Arab world, Al-Hassan Ibn al-Haytham to the Freedom Monument, has also been modified dates Islamic and Gregorian to 2014 m - 1435H, as well as that the new paper will carry the signature of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki Saeed.

The paper contains a new class of ten thousand dinars on the thread to ensure the buckle in the middle contains the effects Animations changes color from gold to green when the note is tilted, and wrote the phrase (CBI), has also been marked as advanced security known as (transparent window) in right corner of the top of the face of the paper showing a picture of the minaret Helicobacter when placed on a white background as it appears to the sum of (10000) when placed on a dark background, also includes paper structures against attempts at counterfeiting cloning, and there is a marker present in the paper, especially for the Blind which is about two lines horizontal straight on the left side of the face sheet.  http://goo.gl/dVZpxs

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros Empty Re: They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros

Post by Kevind53 Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:58 pm

question question question question question

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros 2805820865  They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros 2805820865  They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros 2805820865  They are pushing to print new ten thousand to prevent fraud and delete the zeros 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum