Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Affordable Ayurvedic treatments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Affordable Ayurvedic treatments

3 posters

Go down

Affordable Ayurvedic treatments Empty Affordable Ayurvedic treatments

Post by felipegenesis Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:17 am

Kerala is popular for its Ayurvedic treatments, thousands of tourists visit Kerala annually for Ayurvedic treatments. There are many different treatments that cure various persistent illnesses. The various practises of the treatments include nasyam, pizhichil, kizhis that cure various ailments. Ayurveda is a medicinal practise that is centuries old, it has been used to cure diseases that have been considered incurable. Kerala ayurvedic treatment has cured many people of their health issues. Many of these practices rejuvenate the mind, body and soul. Persons undergoing these treatments become vigorous and are filled with energy. Ayurvedic treatments improve the health conditions of the seekers. Kerala has numerous Ayurvedic centres, all these centres excel in various treatments. These treatments are conducted in centres with large sprawling areas. There are many patrons for the Ayurvedic treatments both inside the state as well as outside. The Ayurvedic treatments have a lasting effect on the health and well-being of individuals. Thousands of people recover from their long term illness annually, they lead normal lives devoid of any diseases. Those seeking these treatments vouch by it. In Kerala the elder generations are led by Ayurvedic treatments, they seek only Ayurvedic treatment for any disease that has incurred to them. Moreover, Ayurvedic treatments are affordable but there is lack of awareness about this, the treatments at affordable rates would fetch more people. There are many people who suffer from long term illnesses but cannot afford a regular treatment. Ayurvedic treatments in God’s own country are an answer to their agony.

felipegenesis

Back to top Go down

Affordable Ayurvedic treatments Empty Re: Affordable Ayurvedic treatments

Post by catman Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:45 am

Great, now all I need is enough money to get there (much more than I have) and enough money for the affordable treatments.  Never knew that India was considered to be, "God's own country".
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Affordable Ayurvedic treatments Empty Re: Affordable Ayurvedic treatments

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 am

With any alternative medicine, it behooves the Christan believer to thoroughly investigate the root beliefs and practices. I am no expert, but I know enough about Ayurveda to be disinclined to allow it's practice upon me. To be clear, I'm not saying it doesn't work, nor that it does. Neither am I judging it bad, or good. I am looking at the core beliefs and principles and seeing conflict with basic christian tenants, and that is something I will not compromise.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Affordable Ayurvedic treatments 2805820865  Affordable Ayurvedic treatments 2805820865  Affordable Ayurvedic treatments 2805820865  Affordable Ayurvedic treatments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum