Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For

4 posters

Go down

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For Empty Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For Jaffer

By Dominic Kelly, Tue, September 02, 2014

An Islamic State, also known as ISIS, suicide bomber from Chechnya was captured and is now facing a fate worse than death. His goal was to be a martyr, however, he was caught and will now live out the rest of his time in prison. Sky News described it best: "He will be denied martyrdom. The Kurds want the foreign fighters to know that."

Reports say that 23-year-old Jaffer was hurt in Iraq when part of his bomb exploded early. He tried to make an escape, but forces ultimately caught up with him. He remains injured in a hospital, but now, he’s speaking out about the growing number of militants from other countries who are aligning with ISIS and revealing the threat they actually pose to the Western world.

"I want to be a martyr," said Jaffer of the reason why he joined ISIS. "They didn't tell me anything about what I was doing or where I was. I just had to press the button. There are nations from all over the world there. There is British amongst them. They are from Asian countries, Europe and America. From everywhere.”

Since the U.S. has launched airstrikes against ISIS militants in the past month, the threat from the group has been clear. Britain just recently elevated their threat level, acknowledging that a terrorist attack was likely. The claims from Jaffer back that up and confirm that there are extremists aligned with ISIS who come from Western countries.

“It is almost like super-terrorism and this is the frontline,” said Bafle Talabani, leader of the Kurds’ Counter Terrorism Group to Sky News. “It is more aggressive, more merciless, more brutal. This is the front of the war on terror. If we don't stop this here they will come for the West, for England, for Europe or the United States. They need to be stopped.”

The Kurds understand that they are fighting an enemy that is unafraid of -- and may even welcome -- death. So in the case of this fighter and other ISIS militants like him, they have found a real punishment: ensuring that they don’t end up martyrs.
Sources: Sky News, Breitbart

- See more at: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/captured-isis-suicide-bomber-admits-serious-threat-against-western-countries-video#sthash.XfIW1HN5.dpuf
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For Empty Re: Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 pm

I personally like the female units fighting ISIS concept .... apparently the Kurdish female units are much feared, as they believe if they die at the hands of a women they will not make it to paradise ... I bet we could find some volunteers to make up the firing squad.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For 2805820865  Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For 2805820865  Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For 2805820865  Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For Empty Re: Captured ISIS Suicide Bomber Denied The Martyrdom He Was Searching For

Post by Billyg Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 pm

Now that thought never crossed my mind.....But would be a mental breaking point,right before the bullets hit.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Im not sure whats funnier...the fact that he was dumb enough to want to blow him self up for his 72 virgins...or the fact that he was dumb enough to not make a bomb that would blow up at the right time!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Was not a rocket scientist, was he?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum