Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar

3 posters

Go down

Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  Empty Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 am

Tlar:  
Guys I am truly sorry to have to tell you this but I just received a phone call that told me that Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days.

I can't go into the reasons but it could as much as another week before we see the RV.

The good news is that the ball is in Iraq's court and they may decide to not honor the hold. I will know more tomorrow. In my last email I will explain what has happened and you can judge for yourself.

I believe this is a selfish act and so do the Iraqi's. Somebody whom I can't name is playing politics with the RV for personal reasons. Tlar

Mrs. Diddy:   If I were the Iraqis, I would do what's best for Iraq at this point.  The US wasn't exactly quick to respond when Iraq needed help with ISIS.  But I'm sure there's much more to this than meets the eye.  So we wait.   -Mrs Diddy

Livefree:   Mrs Diddy, you bring up a very good point.  Iraq needs to do what's best for them and not be held back by the PTB.  No doubt this 'person' has a boat load of money so it's no skin off their nose to hold things up. 

And it could very well have to do with taxes or if they're planning on doing the bail-in thing with the banks and helping themselves to our money. 

At this point I wouldn't put anything past anyone who is bent on destroying this country and our economy.  I'm only guessing it's someone from the US or else tlar would have mentioned the name if it was an Iraqi.

AlBundy:   Does it have anything g to do with Maliki's minister positions officially ending on the 7th?

T.Jefferson:   “Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government."     -Thomas Jefferson  Thanks, Tlar

Kathy:    HERE IS AN ARTICLE FROM 8/26/14 THAT MITCH REFERENCED AND BLUE EYES SAID HE DIDN'T SEE ON THE OTHER THREAD. 

Washington expects the formation of a government-Abadi, in conjunction with the tour, Obama Br, negative early next September

The source / channel change     Posted 26/08/2014 12:34 PM

Sources prominent American quest for the American administration to form a new Iraqi government before the end of the constitutional period in atheist th of next month

The sources said the channel change that the administration of President George hoped that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the Iraqi in charge of the completion of the formation of his government on the fourth of next month.

The same sources attributed the reasons for this desire for American To Synchronized with a planned tour of President Barack Obama On the fourth of next month to Europe, where he will meet with a number of European leaders.

She considered the same sources in the formation of a government be and in conjunction with the tour, President Barack Obama It will give the support and credibility of American efforts toward dealing with the Iraqi file and the results achieved by his administration to help the Iraqis in accordance to the emergence of an inclusive government that represents all Iraqi components.fore the constitutional period Abadi,

Analysts believe that the desire to speed up the formation of the American Government Abadi ahead of schedule is a message to Europe and the international community that the United States is still present in the Iraqi scene and affect him positively.

It Shan Obama European tour as you see America's resources that enhance the pursuit of the American administration and its allies in countering terrorism and sectarian violence and the prevention of risks to the world in general and the Middle East specifically.

BlueyesinLevis:    Thursday the 4th..  same day as the other articles are saying ... the GOI will be formed...   -Coincidence?   Kathy..    Got Link?

HandOverFist:    Europe on the 4th.  Possibly Iraq after.

"The same sources attributed the reasons for this desire for American To Synchronized with a planned tour of President Barack Obama On the fourth of next month to Europe, where he will meet with a number of European leaders."

HandOverFist:    After Europe, Obama is going to Wales for a Summit.  Possibly Iraq after that?

"I want to start with a quick preview of Secretary Hagel's schedule next week. On Wednesday, September 3rd, the secretary will embark on his 16th international trip, a six-day, three-country trip centered around the NATO summit in Wales."

"In Wales, the secretary will join President Obama, Secretary Kerry, and their counterparts from NATO and its partner nations for this very important summit. As you know, the focus of the summit will be Afghanistan, the crises in Ukraine and the Middle East,..........."

http://www.enewspf.com/latest-news/latest-national/military-casualties/55096-department-of-defense-press-briefing-by-rear-adm-kirby-august-29-2014.html

HandOverFist:   According to this, Obama will be in Wales Wednesday and Thursday, Sept 3rd and 4th.  The Summit is Sept. 4th and 5th.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-29002885

https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/nato-summit-wales-cymru-2014

Mike:    t's a little difficult to believe that "someone" asked Iraq to hold the Rv for unknown purposes. I enjoy Tlar's analysis and thoughts on the progress of Iraq as we move towards an RV, but the intel and sources are out there.

The truth is, Iraq has not signed the national paper yet, they're still negotiating with the Kurd's and Sunni's.  There's nothing mysterious about it, Iraq has until the 10th of this month to form a government and it's no surprise that it might take that long. 

Abadi has to seat his CoM and flesh out his ministries, Iraq will then have a complete GOI.  It seems like the sources are misreading the news and then moving the goal posts to fit the reality, not the perception.

You can believe that once Iraq has this paper signed, they're going to shout it to the heavens that it's done, they and the world need to know that Iraq is finally united.

To me, this is like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown. Lucy promises she won't move it, Charlie runs up for the kick and at the last second she pulls back and Charlie Brown ends up on his back, again. 

Why, Tlar, are you so committed to believing your sources?  Since May, they've never been right, not once, on anything that I can think of.  I don't blame Tlar, I blame the intel. Why would anybody continue to put their name on bogus information? 

COMMENTS FROM A DIFFERENT THREAD:

Tlar:  I am truly sorry to say there is a potential delay that just came up.  The Iraqi's have been asked to hold the RV for a few days.  This won't set well with the Iraqi's but they will take tonight to figure out whether they will hold on not.  I should get better clarification in the morning.

Again I am so sorry to have to tell you this but I just got the word.  If there is a delay it won't be long.  tlar

Dinar-ling:   Tlar, I understand that the RV has been postponed but can we rest knowing absolutely for sure that the government is in fact formed and complete?

T. Jefferson:  Your perpetual generosity surfaces again. Thank You, Tlar...

“Delay is preferable to error”.  Thomas Jefferson

Mitch:   Do you think it has anything to do with Pres Obama being in Europe and maybe a surprise visit to Baghdad on the 4th?  I saw something about that possibility a few day ago I think.

BlueyesinLevis:  I had not seen that.... OMG.. makes perfect sense.. If that is what is happening.

Of course He will want to get a big Photo Op..  get credit.... for the new GOI...  if that is what goes down..  it wont surprise me.

LAURA:   Laughing!     Laughing  Delayed, but..... not denied.   Guess will be crying, and laughing, at the same time....Very Happy.... Its a coming!      SmileVery Happy:lol:    Thank you, Tlar!

Kathy:   HERE IS THE ARTICLE MITCH REFERRED TO AND THAT BLUE EYES DIDN'T SEE.  I ALSO POSTED IT LAST WEEK BUT IT DIDN'T STAY UP LONG.  THIS ARTICLE IS FROM 8/26/14

Washington expects the formation of a government-Abadi, in conjunction with the tour, Obama Br, negative early next September

The source / channel change   Posted 26/08/2014 12:34 PM

Sources prominent American quest for the American administration to form a new Iraqi government before the end of the constitutional period in atheist th of next month

The sources said the channel change that the administration of President George hoped that the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the Iraqi in charge of the completion of the formation of his government on the fourth of next month.

The same sources attributed the reasons for this desire for American To Synchronized with a planned tour of President Barack Obama On the fourth of next month to Europe, where he will meet with a number of European leaders.

She considered the same sources in the formation of a government before the constitutional period Abadi, and in conjunction with the tour, President Barack Obama It will give the support and credibility of American efforts toward dealing with the Iraqi file and the results achieved by his administration to help the Iraqis in accordance to the emergence of an inclusive government that represents all Iraqi components.

Analysts believe that the desire to speed up the formation of the American Government Abadi ahead of schedule is a message to Europe and the international community that the United States is still present in the Iraqi scene and affect him positively.

It Shan Obama European tour as you see America's resources that enhance the pursuit of the American administration and its allies in countering terrorism and sectarian violence and the prevention of risks to the world in general and the Middle East specifically.

KJWayne:      To postpone the parliamentary session next Thursday due to storm victims with Spyker Council building

9588.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

House of Representatives    Author: ah Editor: hay reporter: ms    09/02/2014 12:13

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: A parliamentary source said on Tuesday, that the House of Representatives for its meeting to next Thursday, due to storm victims with Base Speicher parliament building, causing disrupt the situation and chaos.

The source told "tomorrow Press", "The National Alliance is now negotiating with the relatives of the victims Spyker who stormed the parliament building, in the view of the Presidency to postpone the meeting to next Thursday, because of the occurrence of chaos within the council."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "some lawmakers fled shown the victims' families to enter the parliament building."

The dozens of relatives of the victims gathered Base Speicher, this morning, in front of the parliament building and prevented employees from entering, to protest the non-inclusion of the discussion of "the massacre of their children" on the agenda.

Schiz:    Yep you know it KJ... Guys, this is Iraq, they are using up every single day of their constitutional deadline, as they always do...anytime before then is a huge bonus....any time before then is not their MO, actually they never make deadlines, EVER, so feel good that at least they are really trying this time. .

Not easy work trying to sort things out between so many opposing tribes who pretty much hate each other and all want their own way.  We are looking good for the first time in four years Smile

8 days left!

Thanks for the heads up tlar but you know we knew it Laughing

No need to feel sorry for anything, we have all been in this long enough to know what these guys are like

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  Empty Re: Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:54 am

Well, what can one say about this post?  Oh why bother? It is just too ridiculous to even acknowledge

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar  Empty Re: Iraq has been asked to hold the RV for a few days. -- Tlar

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:58 pm

ponee any one can post anything but unless it comes with factual info it should be inaclass of bs  like most of the swill that is written
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:03 pm

What a long winded gathering of balderdash this is!  Haven't seen the like for many moon.  Makes one wanna climb right up on the center stage and squal like a circus ker, " Popcorn, peanuts ....... "
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum