Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday

2 posters

Go down

IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday Empty IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday

Post by Ponee Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:16 am

Guru Millionday   SEPT 1ST IRAQ IS TO PUT ON THEIR STOCK MARKET ALL IPOS-- ALSO YESTERDAY -- IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME.  YESTERDAY THEY SWITCHED TO THE MOST ADVANCED WIRING IN THE WORLD FOR CASH...BANKING.  ABADI HAS STATED THAT HE WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE GOV BEFORE THE TIMELINE OF THE 9TH OF SEPT IN THE PRESS.  TURKI FROM CBI SAID IN PRESS THAT HE WOULD MOVE FORWARD WITHOUT BUDGET BUT HAS MADE IT CLEAR ABOUT HOW HE FEELS ABOUT THE GOV IMO.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday Empty Re: IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:32 am

Whoopppoww !
Huge news !
Dollarday will surely be a millionaire this week ! - Not !

Back to top Go down

IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday Empty Re: IRAQ HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME says Millionday

Post by LQS Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:49 pm

Once again Tony and DC had a lot to say about nothing. Stressing the fact that they had "many" sources and all of which confirmed the same thing. When put on the spot this call, Tony referred to himself as a citizen just trying to help out the rest of us...I know right?

Tony and his group aren't the only ones out there spreading false propaganda and hope however. Many Guru's and their desire to "help" the people only lead to more frustration and irritation. During today's call Tony also said there were 4 banks State side that all showed the same figures on their screens, however, once again no proof of it anywhere. Just DC voicing up with it was a little bit more then the $3.71 that is to already be live and exchanging within parts of Iraq and "some" parts of the world...once again no specifics for anyone to follow up on.

Then Tony's call went hay wire and he ended it after a few tough and interesting questions...convenient, I think not, maybe only to him and his team. Just some thoughts but really, is there no one with the integrity to truly stand up for the people and help them with their needs and frustrations?

LQS
LQS
LQS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum