Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Formation of the government is imminent 	 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Formation of the government is imminent

Go down

Formation of the government is imminent 	 Empty Formation of the government is imminent

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 pm

01/09/2014 09:24:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / President Fuad Masum declared, "The consultations for the formation of the new government has seen significant progress, and its announcement will be soon.

Masum said in an interview with one of the satellite channels, "there is a feeling that everyone has the need to form a government, otherwise we will enter into a spiral, stressing that" the priority after the formation of the government would be to focus on the fight against the terrorist organization. "

He added: "There is conviction to the political parties that we should restore Iraq's relations with the region, Arab and world states because it is difficult to rely only on ourselves to fight these armed groups."

He confirmed "the need to build a broad coalition to fight terrorist groups in Iraq, because they pose a threat to regional and international security". / end

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGGKKJ

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Formation of the government is imminent 	 2805820865  Formation of the government is imminent 	 2805820865  Formation of the government is imminent 	 2805820865  Formation of the government is imminent 	 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum