Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership

Go down

Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership Empty Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 pm

31/08/2014 10:02:00

BAGHDAD / NINA / The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani and the head of National Congress, Ahmed Chalabi, confirmed the need to form a new government in according to the foundations of a true partnership.

Barzani and Chalabi, in their meeting in the resort of Salahuddin in Arbil, according to a statement of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, discussed the military and political situation in Kurdistan, and the political and security situation in Iraq, and the formation of a new government. "

The two sides stressed during the meeting that: "The terrorists are a threat to all mankind and they do not recognize borders or values, so everyone must cooperate to root out terrorism from its roots."

They agreed on the need to form a new government in accordance with the foundations of a true partnership, and respect the wishes and the demands of all the Iraqi components , and to evaluate and correct the political process in accordance with the country's permanent constitution," ./ end

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGGIHM

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership 2805820865  Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership 2805820865  Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership 2805820865  Barzani, Chalabi confirm the need to form a government of a true partnership 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum