Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria

Go down

300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria Empty 300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:15 pm

URGENT: 300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria
August 30, 2014 by Abdelhak Mamoun

300 Iraqi Yazidi girls sold as slaves to ISIS terrorists in Syria The-logo-of-the-Syrian-Observatory-for-Human-Rights
The logo of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

(IraqiNews.com) On Saturday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights revealed that the organization of the Islamic State trafficked and sold about 300 Yazidi girls and women, who were abducted from Mosul, Iraq, to its members in Syria during the past weeks.

The Syrian Observatory said, in a statement published by the Arab media and followed by IraqiNews.com, that “The organization of the Islamic State distributed between its elements in Syria, during the past days and weeks, about 300 girls and women from the followers of the Yazidi religion, who were abducted in Iraq several weeks ago on the basis that they are slaves from the spoils of war of the unbelievers. “

The Syrian Observatory said in a statement that “it has documented several instances of human tracking in which the elements of ISIS sell abducted Yazidi females to other elements of the organization in Syria, with an amount of money of $1000 per female, to be married to the fighters of the organization who have paid the money.”

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/urgent-300-iraqi-yazidi-girls-sold-slaves-isis-terrorists-syria/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum