Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Stryker says he is bringing great news  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Stryker says he is bringing great news

Go down

Stryker says he is bringing great news  Empty Stryker says he is bringing great news

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello Folks. We are seeing a major change in Iraq and it is all developing right in front of our eyes. From Iraqi forces breaking through the ISIS lines and regaining a town to the Iraqi politicians working around the clock in formation of a NEW Iraqi Government changes are here.

Gamaray and I wanted to bring you good people some great news today as we ourselves celebrate our Labor Day weekend here in the states.

Folks, the backbone of any country are it's working people, the same working people that pay and pave the way so governments that we elect can unite in helping others that can't help themselves.

So on this Labor Day Weekend, folks celebrate your own efforts because you are the ones that enable freedom all over the world.
~~~

Stand proud this weekend knowing you have made a difference as it's your efforts here and across the world that helps the Iraqis there. It's your work that pays for the weapons that will and can defeat these barbarians call Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

Today's Iraqi military advancement over ISIS saw Iraqi Sunnis celebrating in the streets, knowing that they were next in line and what would have been known as nothing short of a mass exodus of innocent people.

Now our friends from Australia are teaming up with the United States and others to fight these savages known as ISIS, ISIL and where it all started from, al-Qaeda.

Here is where Iraq is today...

Politicians Share Power:

This assures the Sunnis that they will have an equal share in power and an equal share in the formation of the NEW Government.

Quote: A political source from the National Alliance revealed that the National Alliance agreed, late yesterday evening, to equal its share of the ministries with the Sunni lists."

Remember, unite Iraq and we will finally see the true value of the Iraqi dinar because Dr. Turki said he will not hesitate to implement the program when the political situation is right for Iraq.

Hakim Works Hard for The People of Iraq

We have never seen leaders act in such a way as to bring Iraq together as they are right now, Hakim once again is leading the pack.

Quote: Head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, said on Sunday that the committees of national and Kurdish alliances will meet Sunday afternoon for a ministerial statement acceptable to all parties.

Said Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, in a joint news conference with the head of the delegation of the Kurdish negotiator Hoshyar Zebari.

Quote: "We expressed our support for the government Abadi, and we will work hard through consultations tireless conducted through the day to reach conclusive results, final and the signing of a ministerial statement All reassure Iraqis alike."

New GOI Time Frame:

Quote: "this week will see the announcement the government formation after the arrival of the talks between the National Alliance and the Kurdish blocs to advanced stages."

Quote: "The squad that will be announced will be a surprise for all in terms of the selection and quality of the characters that will provide a lot of Iraq and calling on the media to stand by the next government, service and support for Iraq."

September 11th is the formation deadline itself according to the Iraqi constitution but if they can announce it this week they will have one more week to vote confidence in Abadi and all his cabinet members.

Folks, there are so many great articles out today that I would encourage you to go to the Stryker Daily News Forum and read a few, it will make you feel good about them and your choices on this holiday weekend.

Take Care and God Bless,   Stryker and Gamaray

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum