Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners

Go down

Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  Empty Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:05 pm

28/08/2014 14:57:00

Najaf / NINA / The head of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim said the National Alliance is the elder brother of its political partners in the country, and works to reach a program agreed by everyone adding that the most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners.

Muqtada al-Sadr, from his side confirmed "the existence of major political mistakes in the previous government, including of being closure on the neighboring and regional countries, urging the next government to be open on both levels for the benefit of Iraq," adding that " changing al-Maliki did not come from the Sadrist movement, but also came from inspired and support of the religious authority. "

Hakim and al-Sadr statements came in a press conference at the residence of al-Hakim, who arrived in Najaf and Sadr came to discuss the political and security situation in the country with Hakim.

Hakim said at the press conference: "We are working today in the National Alliance, on a clear government program and form a government be able to meet the challenges taking place in the country."

He added: "We stressed the importance of the National Alliance, and the work together to build a cohesive entity that is able to contribute to the stability of the country, and we are working to support the path of the security forces to reach a stable and secure Iraq." / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGGDMJ

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  2805820865  Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  2805820865  Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  2805820865  Hakim : The most difficult stage in the negotiations of forming the government is the demands of the political partners  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum