Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past

Go down

Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past Empty Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:51 am

Barzani: our experience was bitter with the Maliki government, there was no guarantee and we hope not to repeat the past 357621027
Twilight news/Kurdistan Regional Government President نيچيرفان Barzani, the Kurds have had a bitter experience with the Maliki government, as he has no guarantees between Erbil and Baghdad, he wished the new Government not to repeat the mistakes that led to this point. "Statement of the Presidency of the Government of the territory and the response to "twilight news, that after meeting (yesterday) Tuesday with the President of the Parliament of the Kurdistan region, and in response to reporters ' questions, said Barzani had submitted a report to the President of Parliament on the issue of displaced Christians who shankal to Kurdistan, as well as with regard to conditions in the fronts between the forces of الپيشمرگه and terrorists" daash ". The statement said that Barzani announced the formation of the new Government in Baghdad, the Kurds decided to be all collaborators in order to form the Iraqi Government soon, mshsira a clear llkord like the demands of article 140 of the Constitution, the question of الپيشمرگه, budget, and oil. He decides to discuss the demands, with Baghdad, and tkhmh that all these things can be implemented within two weeks, but were talking about a ceiling, where there was insistence by Kurdish forces need a roof for the Kurdish demands, it said.

And on international humanitarian and military aid to the Kurdistan region, the Barzani thanked all those who had helped the Kurdistan region against terrorists, saying the case is not linked only to the Kurdistan Regional Government, the need to coordinate the international response to the terrorists..

He also explained that what has been thus far a decision publicly military support by the United States and European countries. And this support just looked in General, stressing that the issue of confronting terrorists is not an issue related only to Kurdistan, they need a regional and international consensus, the Kurdistan region stands today on the front in the war against terrorists.

And on the issue of the displaced and aid, Barzani said what worries his Government is having a great deal of pressure on them, and he regretted that Kurdistan's share of the budget cut by Baghdad since 8 months, and was not available, this form of the humanitarian burden too heavy on the shoulders of the Kurdistan region.

With respect to article 140, Barzani said that the issue of constitutionality, the Kurdistan region should end this issue with Baghdad, where solutions developed under the Iraqi Constitution, adding that even if all areas under the control of his Government, but you will be required to resolve the issue legally under the Iraqi Constitution. On sending staff salaries by Baghdad, Barzani denied that Baghdad had sent any salaries.  http://goo.gl/A25CP0
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum