Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Today

Go down

Today

Post  KelleyW on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:00 pm

did i miss it cashingIn Am I too late to get in on the money train?? If I am, I am happy for all who aren't too late. Enjoy and share! Love to all of you!

KelleyW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Today

Post  Saint on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 pm

Well for one thing, welcome to Dinar Daily. As far as getting on the money train, we're all still here at the station waiting for its arrival.  coffee

angel2 angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ssmith on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:27 pm

Are we waiting for a train or plane?  Anyway, welcome.
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HezekiaH on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Climb aboard KelleyW but watch out for Florida Guy. He has not showered for months and he never gets out of line.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 pm

@HezekiaH wrote:Climb aboard KelleyW but watch out for Florida Guy. He has not showered for months and he never gets out of line.

KelleyW : Hez is normally right ! But yesterday after 14 hours waiting curbside for the Tony Bus, being rained on twice and almost collapsing from Florida's humidity I finally went inside realizing I was subject to ANOTHER FALSE ALARM !!!!!!!!!

Well I'm anxiously waiting for the BUS?TRAIN?PLANE to make it's way over here ..........

Hez is right : Another moron....oops...I mean another dinarian waiting in line with me asked me if I had showered anytime in the past few weeks and I ran inside and showered.

Well please let me know when the sirens go off so I can get back in line............and meantime Kelley : Welcome to dinar daily !!

:juggle:

Back to top Go down

Post  littlesam on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Welcome Kelly. Be careful of those long dark trains. lol!!!!!!... Welcome to Dinar Daily and enjoy, some mighty nice folks here... Smile

littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum