Newshound Guru Blueyesinlevis   [new guru]   Article:  "Economic performance in the development of Iraq did not materialize and the time lost a lot from him"  Quote:  "It is important to accommodate the importance of time, particularly as the previous period has been lost in terms of economic and productivity, and we now need to greater efforts and higher efficiency"  What I read Shabibi saying... was that much time was LOST... THAT time can NEVER be made up...and the result is that the cost of development a decade later ( NOW)...is higher than it would have been had the infrastructure and economy been developed correctly during the Reign of Stupidity and Corruption. I see Shabibi being very clear... time is wasting.. the time is NOW... let's not LOSE any more time. This means that the time is considered an important economic variable, and therefore is reduced to a primary goal.    He then cites the examples of Japan and Germany post WII.. which to me is VERY encouraging... it puts Iraq on a par with two very important historical examples of the US rebuilding powerful economies after winning a war with them. This statement is incredibly encouraging... especially on the eve of the new GOI formation...seated minister of defense and Security on the way .... The Kurds being handed the Ministry of Oil.... Maliki's obvious irrelevance.... Article 140 and the HCL on the front burner.... The news to day about them being close to Article 8 compliance... the list goes on.. and this statement from Shabibi can not be denied..."time is considered an important economic variable, and therefore is reduced to a primary goal."