Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday

Go down

Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday Empty Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

Moves to form a government and to call for the upcoming fighter Daash Tistatran interest Newspapers Baghdad on Tuesday 181626313
As usual, we read Iraqi newspapers, on Tuesday, the most important news of local, Arab and international, as well as sporting and economic subjects, but focused on the movements of the formation of the government anticipated and invite armed groups to fight Daash. The newspaper Alsabh semi-official news story entitled "Abadi: negotiations to form a government, a positive and constructive Calls for armed groups to fight Daash "The prime minister-designate Haider Abadi, during a press conference held yesterday in Baghdad that" the negotiations with the political blocs positive and constructive and we hope during the next two days that there would be a unified vision for a government program, "stressing" the necessity of putting the political blocs, members in government as soon as possible. " He called Abadi, according to the newspaper armed groups to fight "Daash" and ridding the country of these terrorist groups, while stressing the "infinite arms in the hands of the State, and called to move the crowd popular in coordination with the security forces," and welcomed at the same time "collaboration between the Peshmerga forces and the army, in the face of this terrorist organization, "stressing his commitment to resolving the outstanding issues between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in accordance with the Constitution. The newspaper published the morning's semi-official news story entitled "finish setting up of ministerial portfolios to be delivered to the new government" showed that the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, ministries Kafahantht of the preparation of ministerial portfolios to be handed over to the Prime Minister and his ministers in the new, and includes bags that performed for the first time full details about the nature of the work of ministries and current projects and future plans.

A government source said the committee in charge of their preparation for the "morning": that in the framework of the democratic transition and the peaceful transfer of power between the Prime Minister and Cabinet, formed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers earlier this year for the central committee of the Cabinet and sub-committees in all ministries, mission preparation of ministerial portfolios are placed on the table The new prime minister and his ministers.

The newspaper has published a long story entitled "Biden looking with Barzani's military efforts in Iraq against al" Daash "Search Vice President Joseph Biden, with Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, the current military efforts against the organization of the Islamic state, known in the media as the" Daash. "

A statement issued by the White House, according to the newspaper that "Biden Contact Bbarzana to discuss military operations carried out by the Iraqi security forces and Kurdish attribution air defense forces of the United States in fighting Daash." The two parties agreed on the importance of "the continuation of the ongoing cooperation between the historic Kurdish forces and Iraqi security forces, which led with the help of the United States and other partners, to restore the Mosul Dam strategic", which is the largest dam in Iraq, according to the statement.

The newspaper added that "Barzani For his part, stressed his commitment to support Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, the Iraqi leaders other in their efforts to form a new Iraqi government as soon as possible, according to the statement. Prevails turmoil areas north and west of Iraq after the control of the organization" Islamic state ", and Sunni insurgents allied with him, large parts of Nineveh province [north] on the tenth of June, after the withdrawal of the Iraqi army, including without resistance, leaving large quantities of weapons and gear.

And economic affairs newspaper published the morning's semi-official news story entitled "orientations to expand and develop the production of vegetable oils," the newspaper said companies private and public sectors heading to the adoption of a new mechanism for the development of industry of vegetable oils in the country through the construction of new plants and the development of mechanisms of existing production lines in order to supplement the local markets quality products that compete with imported which displays locally.

Among the honored competent industrial Muzaffar Jalal Abbas, according to the newspaper Z importance of supplying quality products markets, pointing out that this it achieves economic feasibility of the country by producing protects consumers from the effects of shoddy goods that invade local markets.

With regard to the situation in the Arab newspaper published a long story entitled "Libyan parliament outgoing costs Islamic Omar Hassi formation of the government," the newspaper said the National Conference of the Libyan tasked outgoing Omar Hassi formation of a "salvation government" patriot, while managing the affairs of the country's interim government, on the transfer of TV "splash" local. The cost Hassi at a meeting of a conference in Tripoli, the channel is close to the Islamists, which did not specify the number of members of Congress who voted in favor of this resolution. The conference was held a meeting without a quorum, according to Alguenah.anthy

http://goo.gl/x8RO88

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum