Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
PapaJack Post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

PapaJack Post

2 posters

Go down

PapaJack Post Empty PapaJack Post

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:43 am

[Papajack] I don't give financial advise but yesterday an article came to light about how the Cabal got laws passed to steal your money in the banks.

PAY ATTENTION it is a real possibility. These demons are desparate. Their kingdom of fraud is crumbling around their ears but this is not a time to let your guard down.

Do your homework and find a safe place to put your blessing. I am doing my checking to find strong banks that didn't do derivatives or toxic mortgages.

There are private high net worth banks that are solid but you have to find them. Some local small banks are honorable as well but only you can decide. Keep in mind these demons are experts at smoke and mirrors, they live there.

Remember the current US Corporation is all built on fraud so it will take time to uncover all the corruption. If the NEW REPUBLIC goes as we all hope it does it will be a good thing but remember these crooks are dug in after 143 years. But we have the HOLY SPIRIT to guide the way if you can tune in. Draw nigh unto GOD, and He will draw nigh unto you.

Several people are giving good advice that you need to develop a working relationship with your bank, I would follow that advice. Remember you are in the drivers seat.

[~taffysmom] Papajack - We just need to find a bank we can trust first. :-(

[Papajack] The information is out there, dig for it. The holdup is the Cabal trying to stay in power and they have bought and paid for most of your elected officials. The USA is the stronghold of these criminals. you are being released from the slavery these demons have caused by deception. Freedom has been an illusion in America for a long, long, time but this is second chance, don't waste it, many good folks are paying a heavy price for this reset. Don't drink the Cabal KOOL AID, do your own research. The PTB are not your friends, they consider themselves your slavemasters.

[Papajack] You can't make a FREE man a slave, but you can't make a slave a free man, only the TRUTH can make you FREE and it's not for the faint of heart. Yahshua didn't go to the cross and set you free, so some demon possessed, greedy, egotistical politician or banker could make a slave out of you.

Papajack] This wealth transfer is for the good of mankind, we can't let the devil steal it without a fight. YOU ARE THE CHURCH!!!! Demons are subject to you. Resist the devil and he will flee, and those that come at you one way, will flee before you 7 ways. IT IS WRITTEN!!!! There I go preaching again. LOL

[Papajack] You all be careful out there, stay thirsty my friends

It's our time, don't you feel it?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PapaJack Post Empty Re: PapaJack Post

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Good thing you don't give financial advice because you are a clueless idiot.  PapaJack Post 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PapaJack Post 2805820865  PapaJack Post 2805820865  PapaJack Post 2805820865  PapaJack Post 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum