Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC

4 posters

Go down

Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC Empty Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:46 am

DC:  How do oil credits work and why is China buying them?  Part of the way to work this economic model is to give oil credits where they position themselves to buy oil from Iraq with discounted dollars.  It’s like they have discount coupons to buy oil at $32 per barrel, and they will then allow countries to buy these coupons or oil credits, and they can pull some of them off the market over the next 30 years by exchanging them for dinars.  It’s gradual as their production increases.  That is why countries like China are so eager to exchange for dinars, because they only produce a quarter of their own oil.  They have the money and they will buy all the discounted oil credits they can. That’s why the contract rates are so high, because we are selling them to China for oil credits.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC Empty Re: Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:27 am

This is IMO one of their best lies. It sounds reasonable, even seems like a good idea. But I chalange yo to find one reference to their existence outside of guru sites.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865  Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865  Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865  Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC Empty Re: Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:24 pm

ssmith wrote:DC:  How do oil credits work and why is China buying them?  Part of the way to work this economic model is to give oil credits where they position themselves to buy oil from Iraq with discounted dollars.  It’s like they have discount coupons to buy oil at $32 per barrel, and they will then allow countries to buy these coupons or oil credits, and they can pull some of them off the market over the next 30 years by exchanging them for dinars.  It’s gradual as their production increases.  That is why countries like China are so eager to exchange for dinars, because they only produce a quarter of their own oil.  They have the money and they will buy all the discounted oil credits they can. That’s why the contract rates are so high, because we are selling them to China for oil credits.

Absolutely absurd. Think of the mechanics here. Iraq "sold" you a 25,000 dinar note for about 21 dollars. Now they want it back and are going to give you 800,000 dollars worth of oil for it? Oh, except they have to "discount" the oil otherwise why wouldn't China just buy the oil with the massive amount of USD they have, so I guess maybe 1,000,000 or 1,200,000 dollars worth of oil.

Doing this, Iraqs oils supply would be constantly decreasing and the amount of dinar inside Iraq would be constantly increasing. Which spells MASSIVE hyperinflation.

They don't want the dinar they sold you back, period. Let alone so much they'd pay a fortune for them. The best thing for Iraq financially would be if they never saw a single one of the dinar they exported ever again.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Technically speaking most of what China holds is UST bonds. They hold somewhere around 8% or 1T, Japan holds about the same, but most (69%) are held in the US, mostly either by various federal government agencies (13%) or by various retirement and corporate accounts (56%).

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865  Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865  Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865  Chinese Oil Credits Explained by DC 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by alfred e. neuman Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:25 am

the tnt bunch, IMHO, have gone full retard
alfred e. neuman
alfred e. neuman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum