Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!

Go down

Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  Empty Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Wed, 20/08/2014 13:59

Said Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said his country had foiled a coup attempt, Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the new President Haydar al-Abadi, the Turkish presidential election day on the tenth of August / August now.

The Ihsanoglu that his government continued to work for after the announcement of the election results, the presidential and focused on the developments of events in Iraq, saying, "We received communication from Iraq at one o'clock at night, I've Contact Us Kurds and other groups, and said that the tanks had surrounded the presidential palace, and we moved immediately and our engagement with the United States United States of America, and we sought to repel al-Maliki, "he said, adding that his country has sought in the same moment, the establishment of an air bridge between Turkey and Gaza to transport the wounded and treated in his country."

A source close to him said, "Abadi received information warning him of al-Maliki, which is still dominated by marching on the Green Zone, Abadi has received warnings not to enter the Green Zone or B in his house, which is located inside, fearing for his life.

We have already threatened to al-Maliki, last Thursday, when it was trading names of al-Jaafari and al-Abadi as potential candidates to replace him, he Siatqlhma that have been nominated, prompting President Fuad Masum, to secure temporary accommodation for Ebadi, fearing for his life from the threats of al-Maliki, and the other candidate, Tariq star, has pulled out at the last moment, and announced that his party would not return from London that he was chosen, and is believed to be a star and other candidates of the Dawa Party, Maliki's party, too, preferred to withdraw for fear of threats of al-Maliki.

The news agencies picked up the news that that the "President of the Republic Fuad Masum danger" at a time when the news showed that "the clashes occurred between the presidential regiment charged with protecting the president and the military forces of the besieged presidential residence and that the military forces surrounded the house of Fuad Masum."
And began to spread heavy security in Baghdad and prevent the entry or exit of the Green Zone and that "the entrances and exits of the capital were shut down."

The Green Zone besieged by tanks and armored vehicles in an unprecedented way by the presidential guard, which is overseen by Ahmed al-Maliki, the prime minister's son, outgoing.

http://www.chakooch.com/news.php?action=view&id=5539

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  2805820865  Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  2805820865  Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  2805820865  Infallible .. calls on the reservation, "al-Maliki and his son" .. and accuses them of trying to assassinate him!  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum