Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."

3 posters

Go down

Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  Empty Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:07 am

[gwc] Jester did we gain any ground on trn release today ?

[Jester] gwc I AM SURE EVERY DAY GETS ONE DAY CLOSER BUT IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE YOU GUYS THINK IT WORKS... WE DO NOT JUST CHAT UP THE UST TO SEE WHAT THEY WILL SAY NEXT... HAHAHA

Jester] WHEN YOU HAVE SPECIFIC THINGS THAT YOU ARE WACTCHING THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU DO... IT IS SORT OF LIKE WATCHING A BIRD EGG... YOU SEE THE EGG.... YOU DO NOT KNOW WHEN IT WILL HATCH.. BUT THEN ONE DAY THERE IS A LITTLE BIRD THERE INSTEAD..

[gwc] maybe we need a heatlamp lol

[Jester] SO WE KNOW WHAT TO WATCH FOR... SO WE ARE WATCHING FOR IT... AND WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO BE THE FIRST THING ANYONE WILL BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY SEE... THEN YOU WILL KNOW... PRETTY SIMPLE REALLY...

[lulu] So jester what are we watching for now?

[Jester] lulu THE SAME THING AS THE LAST TIME YOU ASKED... THE TRN/USN TO ACTUALLY SHOW UP...

[Jester] THAT WILL SIGNAL THAT THINGS HAVE GOT TO THE RIGHT PLACE AND OTHER THINGS CAN START...

[Jester] I SUPPOSE I SHOULD PUT THAT IN THE TOPIC... NO ONE REMEMBERS IT... HAHAHAHAH

[Pilgrim] I don't think the Cabal is gonna like that!! hahahahaha

[LuckyB] MR J .. when the TRN's pop put will the U S be a out cast like russia is then because they are asset backed as well ?

[Jester] LuckyB THE WHOLE WORLD IS GOING THE SAME DIRECTION... THAT IS WHAT THIS IS REALLY ALL ABOUT... SO IF THE US DOES FINALLY GET THERE SHIZNIT TOGETHER HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE INSTEAD OF ENDING UP A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY...

[jojill] Jester..you also said you are watching to see if the US is going to be in leading role in iraq going forward..what are you seeing

[Jester] jojill NOTHING YET... THE GOVERNMENT HAS NOT BEEN SET AND THEREFORE WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE INVOLVEMENT WILL BE...

[LuckyB] lets hope these people in government can do that

[Jester] YOU GUYS CANNOT GET A GOOD UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON FROM AN HOUR HERE AND THERE... IF YOU LIKE TO FIGURE IT OUT THEN YOU MUST STUDY THEY THINGS WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU...

[Jester] I KNOW MOST OF YOU ONLY WORRY ABOUT WHEN YOU GET PAID... BUT IT IS A LOT TRICKIER THAN THAT IF THEY DO CERTAIN THINGS... BETTER BE READY AND HAVE A PLAN...

[...nova] Jester you spoke last night about a UST sanctioned group for exchanging could you please talk a little more about this please I'm in generals group but you said he is not sanctioned thanks in advance

[Jester] ...nova I DID NOT SAY THEY WERE NOT... BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF ONE WAY OR THE OTHER... I KNOW THEY WERE TRYING TO GET IT ALL SET UP AGAIN AND I INDERSTAND THAT MAY BE DONE... YOU'D HAVE TO ASK THEM FOR MORE DETAILS...

[Jester] UST GROUPS ARE SIMPLY THAT... SET UP TO INTAKE THE DINAR STRAIGHT INTO THE UST AND TRADE FOR OIL CREDITS AND THE UST GETS PAID PART OF THE FUNDS AND ETC. ETC... MADE A FEW POSTS A FEW WEEKS/MONTHS AGO ABOUT WHAT ALL IT TAKES TO RUN IT THROUGH... NO ONE PICKED IT UP SO I AM SURE THAT IS FORGOTTEN.... HAHAHAHAH

[hoot2602] Jester Did you see the questions last night about how you know if a group is UST approved?

[Jester] hoot2602 YOU VET IT OUT UNTIL YOU GET TO THE END OF THE CHAIN AND YOU FIND OUT WHO IT IS... HAHAHAHA

[hoot2602] Jester Ok, so there is not a list per se of UST approved groups?

[Jester] hoot2602 SURE YOU JUST ASK JACK FOR IT... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] THERE ARE INTAKE PEOPLE WORKING WITH THE UST... I THINK THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A LOT BIGGER FISH... IT IS WHAT IT IS... THEY DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT OF DINAR WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE IN IT... TOO MUCH TROUBLE...

[Jester] THE UST HAS A PLAN... AND WE THINK THEY ARE PROBABLY LOOKING FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT... SO WHEN THEY GET THAT THEN THE REGISTERED GROUPS WILL CLOSE AND BE READY TO GO IN WHEN THE NEW CURRENCY COMES OUT...

[Jester] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK WILL HAPPEN ONCE THE UST GETS THE AMOUNT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR? JUST ASKING...

[TinRoof] Shut er down

[hoot2602] Jester Its either we get the going rate or we are out of luck

[lulu] Jester I think they will be done and Iraq will lop off 3 zeros

[blest40] Jester You make a lot of sense in saying that they'll quit buying it back for our Gov. oil credits. They'll still have to let us exchange at the global value.

[Jester] lulu THAT IS ONE OF THE SCENARIOS WE ARE HEARING...

[blest40] Jester You make a lot of sense in saying that they'll quit buying it back for our Gov. oil credits. They'll still have to let us exchange at the global value.

[Jester] LdyFaith SURE THEY WILL... FOR 30 DAYS IN IRAQ... YOU READY FOR THAT TRIP?

[blest40] Jester Is it not true that Iraq's Dinar will be accepted for exchange later?

[Jester] blest40 SEE AND THAT IS THE REAL QUESTION... WHO REALLY... AND I MEAN REALLY REALLY.... KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT?

[Jester] IF THEY GO TO NEW CURRENCY AND GIVE EVERYONE A SET PERIOD TO EXCHANGE FOR IT THEN WHAT DO YOU DO? THIS IS THE KIND OF STUFF WE ARE HEARING...

[blest40] Jester THAT I certainly understand! Hmmm

[Jester] A BIG QUESTION IS IS THE CURRENT DINAR ASSET BACKED? THAT IS SOMETHING THAT MIGHT ENTER INTO THE EQUATION YOU KNOW...

[blest40] Jester There have been a lot of possibilities tossed around. There's a lot we'll finally KNOW.

[nancy] Jester last night you said you only share about 20% of the information you receive with us. When this is all over I imagine you will have a captive audience if you choose to share the rest

[Jester] nancy MAINLY BECAUSE WE CANNOT VERIFY IT ALL... THE SOURCES SEEM ACCURATE.... HAVE BEEN SO FAR... BUT IT HAS TO BE VERIFIED...

[Jester] IT DOES NOT SEEM TO WORRY ANYONE THAT THE NEW TRN/USN IS A TOTALY DIFFERENT CURRENCY THAT WILL HAVE TO BE CHANGED OVER AT SOME TIME... AND THAT THERE WILL BE A TIMEFRAME TO DO THAT... SO WHY NOT OTHERS DO THE SAME THING?

[Jester] THESE ARE JUST THINGS THAT COME UP WHEN YOU TRY TO LOOK AT THE OVERALL PICTURE AND NOT JUST ONE FACET OF IT THAT HAPPENS TO BE WHAT EVERYONE WILL LOOK AT...

[Jester] THIS WHOLE ZIMBABWE THING FOR INSTANCE... ANYONE CAN DO THE RESEARCH ON WHY THEY USE THE US DOLLAR FOR A CURRENCY... YOU SHOULD LOOK ON WIKIPEDIA FOR INSTANCE AND YOU WILL FIND THAT THEY CHANGED THEIR CURRENCY 3 TIMES IN 4 YEARS....

[Jester] Although the dollar was considered to be among the highest-valued currency units when it was introduced in 1980 to replace the Rhodesian dollar at par, political turmoil and hyperinflation rapidly eroded the value of the Zimbabwe dollar to become one of the least valued currency units in the world, undergoing three redenominations, with high face value paper denominations, including a $100 trillion banknote.[2] The third redenomination produced the "fourth dollar" (ZWL), which was worth 1 trillion ZWR (third dollar), or 1025 ZWD (first dollar)

[Jester] Despite attempts to control inflation by legislation, and three redenominations (in 2006, 2008 and 2009), use of the Zimbabwean dollar as an official currency was effectively abandoned on 12 April 2009 due to the skyrocketing inflation

[Jester] READ IT FOR YOURSELF... SIMPLE AND IT MAKES SENSE... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar

[Jester] SO YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY SO MANY BELEIVE THEY WILL GO BACK TO A DOLLAR ISSUED IN 2009 THAT HAS NOT BEEN USED AT ALL IN THAT TIME... INSTEAD OF JUST ISSUING A NEW ASSET BACKED CURRENCY...

[Jester] SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE TALK ABOUT THE BIOG PICTURE... EVERYONE WEIRDS OUT...

[Jester] WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON I DO NOT PUT OUT EVERYTHING I HEAR... HAHAHAHA

[lurkerinvested] My question is if all currency goes digital, It seems one point could truly handle every thing who can buy or sell, and there is a meg computer to do it with. Is this where we are going?

[Jester] lurkerinvested THE SYSTEM THAT TIES TOGETHER ALL THE BANKS SERVERS AND THAT SORT OF THING ARE REALLY RUNNING A SOFTWARE PACKAGE THAT CONTROLS THINGS... IT IS NOT ONE SUPERCOMPUTER OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...

[blest40] Jester - Do you think the currency of every country is manipulated?

[Jester] blest40 PROBABLY... THEY HAVE HAD TO DO IT IN SELF DEFENSE AGAINST THE DOLLAR IN SOME INSTANCES... SO I DO NOT DOUBT IT AT ALL...

[Jester] IF THE US WOULD GET THEIR HEADS OUT OF THERE ARSES AND WORK WITH THE REST OF THE WORLD INSTEAD OF LORDING OVER THEM LIKE SOME SORT OF NARCISSITIC CONTROL FREAK THINGS WOULD HAVE WORKED A LOT BETTER...

[lurkerinvested] Jester Amen to that!

[Jester] WE HAD A CHANCE TO BE THE HEROS OF THE WORLD AND WE BLEW IT... WELL... NOT US... OUR HEARTS WERE MOSTLY RIGHT... BUT OUR LEADERS MESSED IT UP FOR US...

[blest40] Jester It has gotten where I analyze the news and figure out where the Cabal, or a government/leader has probably caused what is in the news!

[Jester] blest40 I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN... YOU CAN START PUTTING THE PICTURE TOGETHER FOR YOURSELF SOON... HAHAHAH

[Jester] YA'LL COME BACK YA HEAR?

[nancy] Good night everyone

[Jester] TAKE IT EASY.... SEEYALATERBYE...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  Empty Re: Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:06 pm

No FRN, so no UST endorsed groups. No GCR, because there are no asset based currencies. Never have been, well OK since everyone went off the gold standard in the 60's, and they are not required by Basil III or any other such thing. In other words Jester ....Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  Mama2710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  Empty Re: Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Ponee wrote:
 [blest40] Jester It has gotten where I analyze the news and figure out where the Cabal, or a government/leader has probably caused what is in the news!

So listening to Jester has made blest40 both more paranoid and dumber. Not surprised.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Reading these clowns does tend to reduce your IQ  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2322496710 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865  Jester says, "THE UST HAS A PLAN..."  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum