Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Any guesses of why Fony would lie? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Any guesses of why Fony would lie?

+4
dinarstar
Ssmith
Kevind53
Not stupid
8 posters

Go down

Any guesses of why Fony would lie? Empty Any guesses of why Fony would lie?

Post by Not stupid Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:13 pm

] T - I undestand it. A lot of people will see I'm trying to be reasonable and not trying to hurt the process. We are trying to accommodate both sides then we get comments from idiots accusing us of dreaming up things to say to you. What benefit do we get out of doing that? It doesn't make sense. You and I have learned a lot in the last 4 years. I'm never going to say I know 100% of what's going on. DC says I "MAY" know 60% of what's really going on. Even with that, that's probably 50% more than others.

He is just so smart! Lol

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Any guesses of why Fony would lie? Empty Re: Any guesses of why Fony would lie?

Post by Not stupid Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Let me say this straight up Fony, you make a fortune of untraceable cash daily.... How about that for reason number one. Perhaps it is for the kickback you are getting from the dealers?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Besides the fact that you are a fraud and a con artist who has made a life out of bilking people out of their money? Well if we ignore that, there are the donations from the gullible, and the kickbacks from the dealers ... other than that ... I can't think of a single reason.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865  Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865  Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865  Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:40 pm

And speaking of donations, get a load of how they ended the call today:

Pam:  We know that not everyone is on the forum, but hope you will find ways to share those plans.  Please be very careful not to share you info on a public forum.  There are scoundrels out there masquerading as caring people.  Start behaving like people who have a lot to look after, okay?

Ray:  They said it all.  Continue to enjoy wonderful Wednesday!

Tony:  We are in a window, everyone is prepared although there have been a few change sot the rollout.  We know forces all around the world just want to do this and get it released.  We hope all issues are resolved.  If not, we have tried to keep the site going, but we do have bills due, so any help is appreciated.  If we can carry on, we will. Hopeful it’s all over and it doesn’t matter… hopefully in another couple of hour.

To the PTB, we have no problem doing another call.  We are here to help.  Hopefully in the next few hours or the next day, I will be able to send out a tweet that everybody will like!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:35 pm

You know i looked at some web hosting costs for a cheap site.... It looks to me that about 100$ covers it.... Tony crook, what do you do with the rest?
I wonder if the IRS would be interested in this scam to avoid paying taxes on the donations.... Is TnT a 401c? Or some other charitable endevour?
If not i do believe there is a tax due on donations? Any IRS guys here in our forum?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 pm

"Is TnT a 401c?"

Hahaha!!... now that came together perfectly NS  :okjh: 

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:38 pm

I hope when the time comes Pam & DC will have adjoining cells !

Both are as despicable as Fony !

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 pm

If not, we have tried to keep the site going, but we do have bills due, so any help is appreciated.  If we can carry on, we will.......Man, it is easy to hustle from the sheeple. I am sure it is all on the up and up. I am sure no cpa could find a thing out of place on any donations. He never says what bills. Any guesses on which bills?
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:57 am

billyg wrote:If not, we have tried to keep the site going, but we do have bills due, so any help is appreciated.  If we can carry on, we will.......Man, it is easy to hustle from the sheeple. I am sure it is all on the up and up. I am sure no cpa could find a thing out of place on any donations. He never says what bills. Any guesses on which bills?

Sure, his rent bill, utility bill, car payment. food bill, etc.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:43 am

Not stupid wrote:You know i looked at some web hosting costs for a cheap site.... It looks to me that about 100$  covers it.... Tony crook, what do you do with the rest?
I wonder if the IRS would be interested in this scam to avoid paying taxes on the donations.... Is TnT a 401c? Or some other charitable endevour?
If not i do believe there is a tax due on donations?    Any IRS guys here in our forum?

Unfortunately, donations are gifts and gifts are tax free.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bring Tony Down Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Tony is not incurring any substantial bills for a forum.  They are inexpensive.  His people are covering his court costs and his personal bills.  Anyone who donates to tony deserves to lose their money to him.

"A fool and his money are soon parted"

His court case can not come soon enough for me.  I know it isn't for the whole dinar thing, and I know it is just a pre-hearing but still, it will be nice to see the wheels of justice begin to turn.  I can not stand this man.

Bring Tony Down

Back to top Go down

Post by Billyg Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:57 pm

We have to know by now one of the bills has to be a CPA to "help him" understand the law. How ever I do not think he hired anybody to help in the moral or ethical part of his business.
Billyg
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 pm

That's because "moral " or ethical are not words in his dictionary .

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:54 pm

remember tony does mlm  to be good at that you are a con man the better you are the more sheep will follow you. if you are that shallow or greedy bless you and keep giving and if you had a brain you would not read his bs. and talking about bs remember another bser frank and side kick were saying m was going to be bm again how did that workout and he  is still bsing as his flook still follow him
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:00 pm

Now that M is gone , Fony will kick his act into overdrive , can't wait to see the lies he will be spewing in the days ahead !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:09 pm

Well for starters they'll have to come up with excuses why it didn't RV as soon as M was out like they have all been predicting.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865  Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865  Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865  Any guesses of why Fony would lie? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:22 am

Tony has his work laid out for him, 'cause people are ready to go to the bank now.  Got their bank clothes all clean, pressed and their attorney, tax adviser, wealth manager on speed dial.

There's a thread over at TNT with groupies predicting the date of the RV.  Popular consensus is 24-48 hours, with a few thinking they will have to wait until Labor Day.  Woe to the person who said next month at the earliest.  Chastised for being negative.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:06 am

Well friends, lets see how close I can get to predicting his words.
Something like... I am superfantastic and expect this to go anytime in the next three hours to three days, most likley over the weekend.
Be ready, i will tweet the instructions. Of course there will be the monday call taht says, it was to go over the weekend, but it was up and down so much I did not tweet because uou could jot handle the ips and downs, i am protecting you. The PTB stopped it again but everyone is ready and really wants this now!!

Hows that? Oh by the way itk will not happen now or anytime soon, Iraq is at war! The terrorists are in control and have robbed billions of dinar from the banks. Sure they will rv and make the terrorists a fortune and fully fund the ISIS!!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 am

Aghhh, typos! Sorry

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:22 am

just to warn you if you thought the bs was bad it will become higher then mt everest. i just set my landing lights to stay on all night and filled my black jet up with fuel and have my flight crew on 24 hour alert and the word on the street in bagdad is58 dollars us for a dinar . there you have all the info you need to know
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:18 pm

out of their hands. They scheduled celebrations and announcements hoping Maliki would leave, but he didn't. So then yesterday they started having celebrations. The Finance Minister announced they will have the strongest currency in the region. They were supposed to announce that in the mosques this morning but delayed that until tomorrow or Sunday.

Hahaha i told you, so!! Lying ba5tard

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Some people have a predisposition for lying. Tony and his crew are just screwed up. Unfortunately there are numerous sheeple that are hanging on by their fingernails financially and mentally...and I'm sure that we've lost many of them along the way. The really frustrating part is that Tony is the one making this crap up...or whatever he's doing to come up with the info that he spews...and these sheeple are believing it.

I know calling people idiots isn't nice...but if it quacks like a dick and walks like a duck...these people are idiots. How many times can they believe that any number of various computer glitches, paperwork errors, Powers that be stopping it at various tiny distances from "the goal line", etc etc etc are happening to stop the RV from happening. We all know that Iraq is nowhere near what could be considered efficient...but this is just dumb.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 am

catman wrote:
Not stupid wrote:You know i looked at some web hosting costs for a cheap site.... It looks to me that about 100$  covers it.... Tony crook, what do you do with the rest?
If not i do believe there is a tax due on donations?    Any IRS guys here in our forum?

Unfortunately, donations are gifts and gifts are tax free.
The old instructions were to use "Friends & Family" option on PayPal.  Now people are told to use "Goods & Services". 

This is what a TNT member posted in the form:  "you have to use "for goods and services" not "friends and family"  Paypal noticed that the account was getting a lot of friends and family donations and decided that they were running a business and would not longer let them use the "friends and family" option". 

Wonder if the IRS would agree with PayPal????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:11 am

Oh boy to me that opens the door for fee for service ( or intel ).. Correct me if i am wrong but now they could be sued or held liable for fraud or similar charges if they get caught.
Well, I can hope....

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:44 am

Not stupid wrote:Oh boy to me that opens the door for fee for service ( or intel ).. Correct me if i am wrong but now they could be sued or held liable for fraud or similar charges if they get caught.
Well, I can hope
It has to be getting closer to crossing a legal line.  The email address where the money is sent to is donate4tnt@gmail.com.  Wonder if the "donate" word in the email address carries any legal weight.  I just want these people behind bars!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum