Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bank story from TNT member Soundoc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:46 pm

TNT:

[soundoc] my nephew's banker sent us this, this morn: “it was supposed to go last night but the code was faulty we have a meeting this morning with the regional president and the private wealth managers to discuss our next course of action but seems that they only wanted us there last night for the last test we are all tired and all pissed about this i will keep you posted”

I wish the PTB would stop messing around and just get it done. Everyone is just tired and at this point excuses are just that excuses.I have to change my avatar again, I've been changing it every month since April when we were promised it would go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Sure wish we had a video of some of these "bank visits". Do they require a search before going in. Yea, I know.Tell me it ain't so..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:17 am

BOY OH BOY ANOTHER BANK STORY!!!!!!!! THAT ANT NO BANK STORY!!!!!!!!!!! MY LITTLE BROTHER BEAR BEAR WENT TO A BANK AND THEY CALLED THE  POLICE CAUSE SOMEONE SAID THEY SAY A WOLF!!!!!!!!!! SO BEAR BEAR LEFT CAUSE HE'S SSSKKKEEERRRDDD OF WOLFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bear bear

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:23 am

I ANT SSSKKKEEERRRDD OF WOLFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE I'M ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:26 am

YEA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ONLY 1/2 WOLF LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:05 am

Yea right, like they don't make transfers and adjust values every day. Lets see ... that makes it about one hundred and one times they have been ready to go, call centers manned and activated, only for there to be something wrong with the "code." I don't know who is worse, Phoney or the idiots who make up these stories for him. I do know that anyone who believes them should be seeking professional help ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billyg
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bank story from TNT member Soundoc   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:12 am

It is okay bear bear, maybe we can all meet at "Lucy's office" and over come all the pooh that is being fed to us!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bank story from TNT member Soundoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: