Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again)

+5
bear bear
abby ann
Kevind53
HezekiaH
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) Empty Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again)

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:06 pm

07/31/2014

[..okieoilman] 7-31-14--2.38PM C.S.T.--GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE COMPLETING OUR SEVENTH MONTH IN THIS YEAR?- BOY TIME DOES FLY.

AS OF THIS AFTERNOON I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING NOTHING BUT PROGRESSIVE, POSITIVE,NEWS RELEVANT TO COMPLETION OF THIS LONG JOURNEY WE HAVE BEEN ON.

IF ALL GOES ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE ARE REALLY AT THE END OF THE TRAIL.

I CAN NOT BE EXPLICENT BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENT'S THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFIC'S.

JUST KNOW THAT "THE PLAN" HAS AND IS BEING FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

WE ARE NOT ANTICIPATING ANY PROLONGED WAITING PERIOD FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.

I KNOW THIS POST SOUNDS GENERIC BUT IT ISN'T.

JUST FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BALL AND SING ALONG WITH ME--

"WE'RE IN THE MONEY-WE'RE IN THE MONEY. -------

FINAL POSTING SHOULD OCCUR SOON--------

BLESSINGS GALORE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) Empty Re: Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again)

Post by HezekiaH Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:53 pm

What does one say about this post? Other than I am cheering for you OKIE. I hope you get it right this time!!!!
 :boat:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) Empty Re: Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again)

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 pm

I LOVE YOU HezekiaH!!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Jokie, Jokie , Jokie .
Bits and pieces put together from your last 800 posts .
Stale, stale, stale .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:35 pm

Yessssss! The ship is at sea again Okie you got it right this time it is the
Costa Concordia but where is it heading May I ask our world wide friends?

Blessings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:34 pm

If Okie is involved more like the Titanic .... I see he is still spouting the same old same old. Yep we're completing the 7th month so that's about seven times this year you have come on to say it's all done ... I would call you a piece of crap, but at least with crap I can fertilize the garden.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:31 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL TELL MY LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S OVER ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! picking  picking 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bear bear Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:43 pm

BOY OH BOY MY BIG SISSY JUST TOLD ME THAT ME AND OKIE WILL BE FLYING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2322496710  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2322496710 
bear bear
bear bear

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:47 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!  MY LITTLE BROTHER THINKS HE'S GONNA FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I JUST HOPE HE GITS IN THE PLANE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!  HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) Empty OH YEAH

Post by Tonypresser Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:24 am

I CAN NOT BE EXPLICENT BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENT'S THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFIC'S.

You are not only a pathological liar, you are illiterate. Here is how that sentence should read:

I CANNOT BE EXPLICIT BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENTS THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFICS.

It is still wrong, but at least everything is spelled right.

Tonypresser

Back to top Go down

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) Empty FICTION PREDICTION

Post by Tonypresser Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:29 am

"I KNOW THIS POST SOUNDS GENERIC BUT IT ISN'T."

It doesn't sound generic at all. It sounds stupid--but definitely not generic.

Tonypresser

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:45 am

Maybe he meant geriatric ...  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 3508649203  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 3508649203  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 3508649203  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 3508649203  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865  Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:46 am

Tonypresser wrote:I CAN NOT BE EXPLICENT BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENT'S THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFIC'S.

You are not only a pathological liar, you are illiterate. Here is how that sentence should read:

I CANNOT BE EXPLICIT BECAUSE OF PRIOR AGREEMENTS THAT PRECLUDE ME FROM GIVING SPECIFICS.

It is still wrong, but at least everything is spelled right.

But he still used some really big words.  The man sure does like to use apostrophe's's's's.  Lying, illiterate, moron.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by alfred e. neuman Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:47 am

You all  need to cut the okrie a little slack. He is trying to be a recovering alcoholic and idiot.
alfred e. neuman
alfred e. neuman

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:40 pm

what you are really going to be singing when all is said and done is " they're coming to take me away, ha!! ha!! they're coming to take me away hee!! hee!! "
enjoy it freak

Okie is saying we are in the money and expects to post his final posting ( yawn.... again) 2322496710

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Oh how I hope the Okster reads the comments on dinar daily . Not the usual "blessings to you" or "thanks for all you do" crap is it Jokie ?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum