Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A Fly By From TD --  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A Fly By From TD --

3 posters

Go down

A Fly By From TD --  Empty A Fly By From TD --

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey Ponee & Gang;

It's been a few weeks so I hope I can invite myself for a few quick words, which of course, are rumors I'm hearing and I'm bold enough to occasionally throw it out there for your consumption. Just toss it around if you will. Of course, due your own diligence and forgive me if any part of my post is nauseating, I know all of us experience that daily with gooorooo posts.

Well for those who call me "Mr. Glass half empty " Let me begin by saying that Iraq has not collapsed, optimism in the political blocs is gaining toward "compromise" and willingness to forge a unified country is the theme heading out of Ramadan, a religious and spiritual monthly cleansing of body and mind. Ramadan has helped bring about this "spirit of brotherly cooperation".
Hopefully the euphoria can persist as MUCH work needs to be done to get the country to Stability and Functioning.

A very good start actually is having President Massoum to press unity and action. This is an inspirational leader (much like Talabani) and wants progress for all.

Most all dinarland is focusing on a PM to be named and the very next second we are all standing in line at Wells Fargo to C/E. No such luck kids !! The political tug of war is still to be fought long and hard for members (of cabinet, staff, etc.) to be named and voted upon. In fact the PM named is really temporary until the processes through parliament are finalized and as the euphoria of "brotherly love" evaporates, the roots of thousands of years of animosity and disagreements fades back into reality. SO my prediction (as discussed with my sandbox friend) is October -November for a formed government to begin operating. Then from there (as Massoum clearly spelled out) are the adoption of laws, dealing with the security situation and resolving the numerous other agenda items. SO much work to be done AFTER the government is named.

So what's the deal with Maliki ? In or out ?? My last post I indicated that M was told by EVERYONE that a Iraq will not exist under him. The Kurds ( & other factions) will simply not have it. Now getting a stubborn mule to go away quietly is another matter altogether. His hope (as I said last post) is to have enough power to call some shots from the sidelines. This is still true today.

My contact indicates to me that Hussein al-Shahristani will emerge as the named PM. Of course, treat as rumor, but this leader holds many of the qualities as Massoum does and is gaining support. We shall see.

What about the CBI ? My guy indicates having some conversations with some CBI staff members recently and they are just basically sitting on their hands waiting for a functioning government to take hold. Yes we all read earlier this year of Turki promoting the currency reform program to roll out AFTER elections but as we all know and seen a thousand times this is Iraq and conditions change all the time. He did emphatically state that a handful of economic reform laws were on parliaments desk before ISIS and prior to elections and that they still need to be carried out for movement to start up any programs.

BUT here is the most interesting part of my conversation with my friend (regarding currency reform) who indicates fresh ideas being introduced by incoming members. And it is MOST LIKELY that the new PM and ruling party will have their own policies to promote. So, REALLY, anyone (ANY GOOOROOO) who says they know the imminent rate & date is full of it because evidently some serious modifications of any existing plans is on the horizon. It just depends on who gets in. Make no mistake, the CBI will not move on anything significant till a functioning, stable government is in. In tandem with the ruling power is how the CBI makes it's moves.

I spoke again regarding the estimated 30-60 Trillion (some even estimate more) and the reality of exchanging that many notes. Again my friend indicates that "everyone here (Iraq) knows that not all notes worldwide CAN or WILL be exchanged".

So there you have it.

BTW, some in dinarland keep asking me "Why are you still here TD" ? Well, first of all, the same reason you are allowed to write that question. Freedom of speech ! Secondly, yes, i did exchange most of my dinars but I still hold over a million dinar ( like Ponee, who says that's hers are the "in case these gurus were somehow correct" stash ). I too have mine. Does that qualify me then to post an opinion post ?? Thanks !

I still can't see mathematically how they will C/E 10-20-30 Trillion notes ??

SO, as of now, currency reform, it is just sitting idle and depending on WHO gets into power, fresh ideas and policies might emerge for numerous programs to be revised and enacted upon.

It's almost like watching another ball game to begin.

Meantime, be well !

BEST REGARDS,

TD
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Fly By From TD --  Empty Re: A Fly By From TD --

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:16 pm

It was great hearing from you TD !!!  Thanks for stopping in.   I think YOU are the one who should be having Conference Calls.  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:41 pm

Great post, I fully agree. Most of it lines up with my own conclusions.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A Fly By From TD --  2805820865  A Fly By From TD --  2805820865  A Fly By From TD --  2805820865  A Fly By From TD --  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Ditto ; gee no "hot intel" , well it's August 1st in many parts of the globe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:49 pm

And the joke is on us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:11 pm

That's the million dollar question really : how can they exchange that many number of notes ?

Any "financially creative " folks want to weigh in here as to the possibilities of how they may pull it off ?

Any finance managers or bankers out there ??

Help us to understand ?

No guru made up BS please , just serious answers greatly appreciated .

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum