Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government

Go down

School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government Empty School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:35 am

Baghdad-and Al- Sistani called on Mr. Mohamed Taqi, Thursday, to leave political and compromise for the formation of a new Government and educate volunteers "intellectually and ideologically", pointing out the importance of preparing the plans for the eradication of terrorism, the President stressed the need to resolve problems that threaten the security of Iraq policy.

He said the media desk reference school in Karbala Sheikh Crystal, in a statement issued after a telephone conversation President Mohamed Fouad Massoum, Mr. Mohamed Taqi, the news agency of the public opinion, "the school said in reference to the necessity of leaving political and compromise for the formation of the new Government and the primacy of the best interests of the country."

The school authority called for volunteers to defend the Holy cities and the intellectual and ideological ", calling for" provide security devices and pieces of the Iraqi army with adequate weapons and ammunition ", noting" the importance of preparing strategic plans to eliminate terrorist cells and repel their attacks. "

The school demanded the "formation of committees for the relief of displaced families in the Holy cities and give them the necessary requirements and thinking seriously about their future".

http://alrayy.com/117869.htm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government 2805820865  School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government 2805820865  School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government 2805820865  School reference calls in connection with the President of the Republic to leave the fussing and the formation of the Government 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum