Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast

Go down

America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast Empty America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Urgent ... America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 07:11

America did not confiscate the shipment of oil to the Kurdish presence outside the U.S. coast B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_84_e2c323d41eb54fec8bcb3c6843341017

[Follow-up - where]

The U.S. government announced that it did not confiscate the shipment of oil exported from the Kurdistan region and that this consignment found off the coast of the U.S. and it's in its current location is not subject to U.S. jurisdiction.

A spokeswoman for the U.S. State Jane Bsaki at a news conference we believe that Iraqi oil should be issued by the central government in Iraq.

The Iraqi government has succeeded in persuading the U.S. judicial authorities to issue a warrant to confiscate shipment of oil coming from the Kurdistan region on board a tanker off the coast of Texas south of the United States.

It has ordered Judge Nancy Johnson, book load and impounded until the determination of the dispute between Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government to act on the oil resources in areas under the control of the Government of Arbil.

U.S. authorities need to implement it, to rely on companies that provide services unloading of crude oil in the region of Galveston Bay. The Iraqi government said it has contracted with a U.S. company for this purpose and it will bear the costs of transport and storage of the shipment.

The U.S. Coast Guard has agreed Monday on a tanker that can not enter the port of Galveston near Houston because of its large size the transfer of cargo through the smaller vessels for shipment to the U.S. mainland.

The value of the tanker loaded with about one million barrels of crude oil, about 100 million dollars and reached the Texas coast last Saturday.

The Iraqi government said in the lawsuit filed Monday, that the shipment was sold without its permission, and demanded that U.S. authorities confiscated and booked.

Prior to the Iraqi government that asked the Kurdistan Regional Government to stop exporting oil through Turkey, note that the load seized in the Texas coast has been shipped from Turkey on June 23 last year, and changed its course many times before it reaches the coast of America. End

alliraqnews.com

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum