Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it. It looks really good."

4 posters

Go down

DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." Empty DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it. It looks really good."

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Guru DC   Everything looks really, really good and I pray this is the final thing.  In Iraq, they are very busy with last-minute agreements.  My take is they’ve had the PM now for many weeks.The security situation is going well, too. The CBI is ready...Banks are ready...The UN Security Council is happy with the ministers, and the progress being made. We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." Empty Re: DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it. It looks really good."

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:25 pm

My take is you are a liar. They do not have a PM. Heck, they have not even agreed which bloc should be selecting the PM. Even once that happens, there is much still undone that must be taken care of before any RV is possible, not the least of which is retaking the land currently under the control of ISIS and hopefully reclaiming the IQD stolen by them. Right now that situation is not going well ... at best it is at stasis.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." 2805820865  DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." 2805820865  DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." 2805820865  DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." Empty Re: DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it. It looks really good."

Post by Not stupid Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 am

Wow, most of the country under terrorist control, no real functional government and this moron can make this claim with a straight face.
This would be funny, but there are idiots out there who believe this liar and will continue to buy more dinar and dong... I say again, WOW!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

But : Everything is looking good !!!
Broken record dumbass !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:32 am

You forgot; "WE are closer than we ever have been."

And the beat goes on, and on, and on.  What a bunch of balderdash these clowns spew.  REALITY?  Hogwash.
DC says, "We can see the end in sight and it looks like we’re going to nail it.  It looks really good." Pingvar __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum