Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered

Go down

U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered Empty U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered

Post by Ponee Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:30 pm

U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered

07.26.2014 four twenty-nine a.m. PM

U.S. official: al-Maliki days in power are numbered Image

Orbit -
Follow-up revealed a senior official in the U.S. State Department, about the difficulty of dealing with the Iraqi government led by al-Maliki, and is likely to be a day-Maliki few in power, and as alluded to optimism and Washington leaders new to take over the job after the formation of the new parliament, confirmed the existence of differences between U.S. commanders and Iraqi on dealing with theorganization (Daash).

said Assistant U.S. Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Brett Mkourk in an interview during a hearing before the Foreign Relations Committee in the U.S. Senate, quoted by the Washington Post, 'We were the frustrations severe with the Iraqi government, especially over the last year', expecting that 'days are al-Maliki, a few as prime minister'.

added Mkourk in front of the Senate committee, saying 'We have formed a new parliament, and through this parliament will appear for the presence of new leaders, there are a handful of leaders fluent too may appear on the surface to Itbooaa post of prime minister, and we are anxious because we see This event is achieved very quickly in the coming days'.

saw military analysts that the al-Maliki failed as a leader in combining the Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds in the coalition government, as well as the failure to launch the current war against Sunni insurgents.

revealed Mkourk who served as a diplomat in Iraq during the U.S. troop presence in it all 'The presence of a deep chasm between the U.S. plans and Iraqi forces in how to manage the battles against the groups organizing Daash', noting that 'American military officers have advised the Iraqi government not to enter the city of Tikrit, but the Iraqis have taken a decision contrary and went to the city of Tikrit, and in fact we did not support the resolution and advisers the 700 of the U.S. Army who were sent recently to Iraq have been subjected to confuse '.

between Mkourk 'told al-Maliki that his generals were Akhaddonh regarding the progress of the organization Daash', noting that 'al-Maliki, the screening was sent off in the track number of senior officers'.

explained Mkourk that ' Gen. Lloyd Austin, commander of the U.S. Central exists now in Iraq to discuss with the new leaders'.

almadarnews.info

Read more: http://stardogger.net/forum/showthread.php?32484-U.S.-official-al-Maliki-days-in-power-are-numbered#ixzz38iMnnqaU

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum