Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat feels, "announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable,"

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," Empty Mountain Goat feels, "announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable,"

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:20 am

07/25/2014

Hi Everyone,

I come to you today to give you a recent update on the election process and how this relates towards the international rollout of the IQD for Iraq.

If you have not read my previous news letter from Wednesday 7/23  I encourage you to first read it. Today's news letter, as in all my news letters, is a continuation of the ongoing saga of the IQD RV process.

Today’s News

First I want to sincerely apologize for an error on my part. In my last news letter I stated there are 30 days remaining to sit the new PM. The correction is there are only of course 15 remaining days as of yesterday and the clock has begun ticking. Thanks everyone for catching that error. I totally agree.

Well it looks like we got the announcement we have been waiting for as I mentioned in Wednesday’s news letter. It was right on time as expected but the date was a bit far out. Let me explain to you what I believe is happening.

The next session date announced by Al- Jabouri yesterday simply stated the adjournment of parliament is until August 5th.  He did not mention that they would be voting on the prime minister at that time. This is important. Does this worry you?

This leads me to believe strongly that he intends to call in another session prior to August 5th if and when they get all to agree on the candidates for prime minister. I think the Aug 5th date is just the farthest out target date being that it is just 3 days from the 15 day constitutional limitation.

This also leads me to believe that in fact, as of today, this is not a done deal as many are telling and making you believe. The RV is not going to happen this weekend!  I wish they (meaning gurus) would stop all this hype!

I am also being told today that the USA is stepping up confirmation with the GOI on the latest military developments in Iraq. They are getting ready to support Iraq in its fight against the militants. As I said before when they begin it will be swift and not last long.

I checked in with my CBI contact too today and all is ready to rollout the final parts of the international rates to the world.

They are just waiting for the “go ahead” from the USA UST and the UN. The current outgoing GOI no longer has any influence. However they would like the NEW PM to sign off on it when seated.

Maliki still desires to take credit for the RV but I am hearing since his shenanigans with the militants and his insistence to stay around and put monkey wrenches to sabotage the process instead of supporting it, this has made it impossible to give him any credit and so all the credit will now go to the new government and all those that have organized this plan for many years to deal with this guy. They will not stoke Maliki’s ego!  Those days are over !

Summary

So today’s news is all very good news and the process of building Iraq’s new government is moving forward. The question we waited for was answered like clockwork.

Maliki did not make his usual Thursday speak to the nation of Iraq. So what does this tell us? It tells me he is out and is backing off, as told to do so. This does not make us free of this influence since he will use his remaining goons to influence the process and then later claim innocence as he always does.

So I think these are all good signs that we are very close. I do not believe we will see any RV this weekend. I do believe strongly that lead speaker Al-Jabouri will hold a special session prior to Aug 5th and vote on the prime minister.

I do not see them taking 12 days out of the 15 remaining days the constitutional limit to seat the new PM.

I watch and wait for Maliki’s next shenanigan to cause havoc in the process instead of supporting it like he should be doing as the outgoing prime minister. This guy is just one bad apple !

We still do not know all the legitimate candidates for the PM position  but we wait and watch for this as our next sign. I expect they will publish this list sometime soon, maybe this weekend.  If this happens we will be in very good shape to see an emergency session come into play for next week.

We could then see the voting for the PM at this time and everything else dominos from that point very quickly.

We all know that they have a real good idea who the next PM is going to be but to save face and satisfy everyone involved (after all it is a democracy) they need to back into the announcement by first getting all to support for the decision and then to go through the legal procedures (like a vote in parliament) to seat him.

Please stop listening to all the hype about having already taken a vote in a secret session. No – the prime minister is NOT already seated ! This is ridiculous and just more gurus stuff attempting to hype it all up. No wonder we get all confused. We listen to and believe all this nonsense.

I want to emphasize once again this final announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable, non-sectarian and is a functional government.

This is has been the plan all along.

They may have wavered a bit on how the plan was implemented but the overall plan guidelines have not changed.

Peace and Luv To Ya All,

Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," Empty Re: Mountain Goat feels, "announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable,"

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:46 pm

I see the goat has a new scenario .... wonder what the next one will be ... she's getting smarter, rolling real news into her lies ...

Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," 2805820865  Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," 2805820865  Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," 2805820865  Mountain Goat feels, "announcement  of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable," 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum