Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat

3 posters

Go down

SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat Empty SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 am

07/24/2014

[SpecialAgentGibbs] And the new system I was talking about shows more & more... Putin BRICS To Form New "Energy Association" Counters OPEC:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUADUhVAbhc_p7R-zSrZt-Mg&v=Z6tGFjRlKwk

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Zimbabwe Pushes for Gold-Backed Local Currency:    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/finanace/zimbabwe-pushes-gold-backed-local-currency/

[SpecialAgentGibbs] U.S. ally cuts off communications with Obama and seeks new trade outside dollar:    http://www.examiner.com/article/u-s-ally-cuts-off-communications-with-obama-and-seeks-new-trade-outside-dollar

[SpecialAgentGibbs] You are witnessing the death of the USD...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] The end of the USA regime nears...

[pursuitoftruth] SpecialAgentGibbs What is going to happen to the families who have perpetrated the USD?

[Steelerfan] pursuitoftruth the return of the Republic means that but for us to lose the Petro Dollar status is gonna hurt financially I would think

[SpecialAgentGibbs] The dawn of a new golden age

[pursuitoftruth] SpecialAgentGibbs It may hurt for a while but it is mostly going to hurt those who have been abusing their power most. The American people have already been hurting.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I said a few days ago, you will have your GCR WHEN there's a system in place to insure it's proper longevity....

[HIGHERGROUND] SpecialAgentGibbs hi and yes... bring on the new golden age... ptl

[BLESSME] SAG is it in place now??

[SpecialAgentGibbs] THAT system is unfolding in front of your eyes....

[musiccitylady] SpecialAgentGibbs key word being "when"

[Steelerfan] SpecialAgentGibbs here and in Iraq???

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Anyone that doesn't see it happening, has not been paying attention to the links I have been providing

[HIGHERGROUND] SpecialAgentGibbs but between banks and countries... correct?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] HIGHERGROUND supposedly...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Sorry but I do not subscribe to the dinarland propoganda that the seating/announcement of the Iraqi PM/President is going to be the trigger point

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Someone came up with that prediction, now ALL the providers are jumping on that bandwagon...

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I simply disagree

[pursuitoftruth] SpecialAgentGibbs I have been watching it unfold. It is amazing to be aware because of my involvement with the Dinar, else it would be going right over my head. I am grateful to be a participant in this historical process.

[HIGHERGROUND] SpecialAgentGibbs yeah.. reminds me of all the other significant indicators from Iraq..

[musiccitylady] SpecialAgentGibbs didn't we go through this 4 years ago too?

[snowcap71] SAG then what will be the trigger?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] snowcap71 As I said moments ago, when the new system is in place

[snowcap71] OK thanks

[pursuitoftruth] SpecialAgentGibbs Is it like the other systems in the government that don't work? We may be waiting a while yet.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] pursuitoftruth think global

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Pay close attention to the things being done to usher in the new system....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BRICS making it's openly announced move....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Germany looking to join that movement....

[HIGHERGROUND] SpecialAgentGibbs yes..that BRICS move and Turkey going silent ... Great stufffff.....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Putin looking to replace the OPEC system.....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] The writing IS on the wall

[drl] SpecialAgentGibbs So can we conclude that you are in the same camp as Jester in that the IQD will not RV until corporate america is returned to a constitutional republic in spite of the fact that Iraq needs to raise the value of their currency to support their budget?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] drl Not entirely.... Global happenings clearly indicate the the rest of the world has decided to circumvent the USA

[BLESSME] SpecialAgentGibbs how long till its finished?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] BLESSME NO one can honestly answer that

[Steelerfan] SpecialAgentGibbs but will the Republic go hand in hand with the circumventing by the world??

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Steelerfan I have my doubts.... Those in control just refuse to give up

[pursuitoftruth] SpecialAgentGibbs Can they call the global reset without the USA and what will that do to us Dinarians?

[SpecialAgentGibbs] pursuitoftruth why not

[pursuitoftruth] SpecialAgentGibbs Will we have to go elsewhere to exchange?  Or will it force the USA to finally give.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] pursuitoftruth who knows

[WCW] pursuitoftruth i think that the USA has held this off so long now the other country s are getting back at us

[pursuitoftruth] WCW And who came blame them.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] The USA has been the global bully for eons,,, now the other kids on the playground are ganging up to fight back

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Choose your ballots wisely next elections....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat Empty Re: SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat

Post by catman Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:08 pm

Did anyone happen to look at the link for the Zimbabwe dollar story?  The source of the story is that world famous news site called the "GALACTIC CONNECTION".  A site specializing in UFOs, etc.  I'm sure they are reliable. SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 3508649203  SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 3508649203  SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 3508649203
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat Empty Re: SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Yep ... and the other links are to stories that are years old ... of course the dates are from April/May/June so if you don't check closely .... SAG has definitely gone over to the dark side ... he is now as big a pumper as Phoney or Okie

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 2805820865  SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 2805820865  SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 2805820865  SpecialAgentgibbs and I4U Members Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum