Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV"

2 posters

Go down

TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" Empty TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV"

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:58 am

[b][b]7-22-2014   Newshound Guru Tlar    I will tell you what I believe...The Finance committee wrote this budget.  They told us in three articles in November of last year that they wrote it at a different rate for 2014 than the 1166 that the dinar was at. They also stated based on the new rate they sketched out the 2015 and 2016 budgets...this is the first time we have ever seen in articles them stating that this budget has a different rate change in it.   If it does have a rate change then logically the dinar value has to equal that change because this is Iraq and their budget will be written in dinars.   It is vital that the budget and the money reflect the same value. [/b][/b]

Why would they write a budget that is for a different value than the value of the present dinar?  To coordinate the budget with the CBI's change in value of the currency is the short answer.  The CBI and the Finance committee have been planning this project since 2010 and it would make sense that they would work together using specific amounts and specific start times based on dates or events.  It is my belief this is now based on an event more than a date because the date is a moving target and passing the budget will be a fixed event.
[b]

That event being the budget itself being made retroactive back to an agreed specific start date.  That date could end up as January 1st or April 1st.  It makes no difference given the importance of the project.  Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV but that is based on what the Finance committee told us in November of last year about how they wrote the budget. 

I believe for the first time the RV and budget are together also acknowledging this is the first time ever we were told in advance that the budget for 2014 was written in a rate different from the 1166 we have come to know and love by the guys who wrote it.
[/b]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" Empty Re: TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV"

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:43 pm

I have seen the preliminary budget a while back. It was 14% larger than last years budget and cearly written at a rate of 1166/USD. But we know that the gurus are FOS so there is no reason to be surprised ... notice that everyone quotes the "different rate," but no one ever provides links to prove their claims ...

Even IF (and that is a huge IF) they were to RV anytime in the near future, it would be a simple thing to make the necessary adjustments.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" 2805820865  TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" 2805820865  TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" 2805820865  TLAR feels that, " Once the budget is passed I believe we will see the RV" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum