Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

2 posters

Go down

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 Empty U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Whistleblower: U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17
Source tells award winning reporter-- Washington lying about responsibility for tragedy

by Paul Joseph Watson | July 21, 2014
U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 210714buk

Award winning former Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.

In the absence of any proper investigation, media rhetoric over the last few days has firmly pointed the finger of blame for the downing of the aircraft on Russian-backed Ukrainian rebels, but Parry’s source tells a different story.

What I’ve been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that U.S. intelligence agencies do have detailed satellite images of the likely missile battery that launched the fateful missile, but the battery appears to have been under the control of Ukrainian government troops dressed in what look like Ukrainian uniforms.
The source said CIA analysts were still not ruling out the possibility that the troops were actually eastern Ukrainian rebels in similar uniforms but the initial assessment was that the troops were Ukrainian soldiers. There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

Although the establishment press has attempted to deride any questioning of the official narrative that Ukrainian rebels were responsible for the incident by invoking the tired “conspiracy theory” pejorative, Parry can hardly be dismissed as a crank given his key role in covering the Iran-Contra scandal for the Associated Press and Newsweek. Indeed, Parry’s investigative work on intelligence matters, for which he was awarded the George Polk Award, suggests that the information provided by his source is worthy of serious attention.

U.S. and Ukrainian authorities continue to insist that Moscow-backed separatists were responsible for the tragedy, asserting that a BUK missile system was used to bring down the airliner. However, this was contradicted by Ukraine’s Prosecutor General Vitaliy Yarema, who stated, “The military told the president after the passenger plane had been shot down that the terrorists did not possess our Buk missile systems.”
In a related development, audio experts who conducted a study into the authenticity of a recording released by Ukrainian authorities which implicated Russian-backed rebels as being responsible for the missile attack on MH17 concluded that the tape was fabricated.
“The tape’s second fragment consists of three pieces but was presented as a single audio recording. However, a spectral and time analysis has showed that the dialog was cut into pieces and then assembled. Short pauses in the tape are very indicative: the audio file has preserved time marks which show that the dialog was assembled from various episodes, the expert said,” reports ITAR-TASS.

http://www.infowars.com/whistleblower-u-s-satellite-images-show-ukrainian-troops-shooting-down-mh17/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 Empty Re: U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 pm

UNhuh ... sure ... right .... who was the source ... Tony?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 2805820865  U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 2805820865  U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 2805820865  U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum