Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question

3 posters

Go down

Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question Empty Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question

Post by NewtaRado Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

Was this part of a longer discussion?  I was wondering if there was any truth to this?

7-21-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday    this was a press statement to the citizens this morning [Sunday].   Quote:  "...financial expert Ali Fukaiki importance of adopting measures trade in local currencies across the border for its role in facilitating the smooth flow of traffic of goods and international cargo across the countries that adopt this process."  they are announcing the trade of currencies with other countries which will require a reality rate.  they are starting international trade with the dinar...they will become internationally recognized through the process of acceptance because of the reserve they have to back it up.  they are calling for it to begin now due to its demand and the supply they have to back it up...the rate is not changed right now but they are asking for it to be activated now according to this.

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question Empty Re: Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:46 am

Well coming from Millionday, I guarantee it was a part of a longer discussion. This part is true, an excerpt from a news article: "...financial expert Ali Fukaiki importance of adopting measures trade in local currencies across the border for its role in facilitating the smooth flow of traffic of goods and international cargo across the countries that adopt this process."

The rest is pure Millionday, she sees everything through RV colored glasses.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question 2805820865  Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question 2805820865  Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question 2805820865  Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question Empty Re: Millionday from 7/20...A Roo or not a Roo -- that is the question

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 am

Yep !!! Whooooihoooopoww !
Dollarday just smelled another camel fart -- sure sign of an imminent RV !! Whooooihiooiiipow !

Back to top Go down

Post by NewtaRado Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 am

It's just weird because sometimes she seems believable and others she just seems to pump. Not a good combo if you ask me...

NewtaRado
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 am

IF you are just quoting articles and reading directly from them, as MD does, of course you sound legit.  The discrepency comes when their own opinion is putinto the mix. 

ANYONE can sound like a guru if they copy past Article information into their postings.

Most people don't read the articles and they think these gurus are pulling those statements and knowlege out of their own heads.  If everyone would just read the articles themselves, they wouldn't need to be relient on falst intel providers.

Ha, if everyone would just quit chasing the RV, they could just get on with their lives.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum