Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment.

Go down

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. Empty A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment.

Post by gampy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Below is a partial list of "Guru Words" That I have grown to dislike. I also think that most of them have nothing to do with our Dinar investment.

Please feel free to add your own.

the process
PTB
sources
in the moment
fluid situation
they
timing
blessing
time line
soon
back wall
phenomenal

absolutely
eminently
exceptionally good
confirmed
confirmation
multitude of confirmations
lock down
call centers
exchange centers
meetings
international community
ready
shenanigans
good guys
bad guys
some people
decisions being made
announcements
in the coming days
done
800 numbers
contract rate
high alert
security in place
bottom line
been paid
I'm hearing 
can't talk about things
"Super Fantastic" (added)
"Reality Rate" (added)
"Ships at Sea" (added)

Last edited by gampy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. Empty Re: A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment.

Post by Ssmith on Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:44 pm

And let's not forget "Super Fantastic", which is Tony's standby answer to anyone asking how he's doing.  And I'm sure he is "super fantastic" as long as his court case keeps being postponed and the dinaridgits on his forum keep sending in their donations.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. Empty Re: A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment.

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 am

After reading Millionday's, Milliondollar or whatever the name is, post, I think "Reality Rate" deserves a listing here too.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:06 am

WELL ME THINKS THAT BEAR BEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:44 am

here's another one that gets my panties in a bunch.......soon_ly....... A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 3508649203  A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

The famous " Ships At Sea " guruish saying.  :boat:  crap  lmao

littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:04 pm

Reality rate is the absolute dumbest.  The reality rate is 1166 to 1 people, to think otherwise means you're actually divorcing yourself from reality.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:16 pm

Yes, Reality Rate  is a real dumb thing.  SO RIDICULOUS !  THe way these gurus pull things out of their asses is an embarrassement... more embarrassing is how people believe they know what they are talking about

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:51 pm

For once I agree with FS4 ... 1166/USD IS their reality rate at the moment. I am so damn tired of that term! Grrrrr ....

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 2805820865  A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 2805820865  A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 2805820865  A List of Words and Short Phrases that have nothing to do with our Investment. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum