Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar

5 posters

Go down

TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar Empty TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 am

This somehow didn't make it in the notes from Tony's call yesterday.  Pump on Tony, pump on.  It starts at the 1:38 point in the call. http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=57877563

C:  I know we're close, but if we have money, should we still buy?  If we're still waiting and if we have money, do you think we should still buy?

(Tony tries to get DC to answer, but DC laughs and hands it back to Tony)

Tony:  I'll tell you guys this.  Um, I'm going to buy.  This is my personal opinion and I'm not telling anybody else to do anything else.  I don't get paid by any dinar company or exchanger or anybody else.  But it's me.  As long as I have money to buy, I'm going to buy.  I'm going to buy because I don't know when an opportunity like this will ever come again in my life.  Well, actually I do know.  But anyways, before that I would just buy like I didn't know when an opportunity like this will come thru.  I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.  I know that I'm buying not for me, not even for my kids, because I told you guys that I surpassed that a long time ago.  But I'm buying for the next 4-5 generations of my family.

I'm buying for what I can give back right now and again what I can set up.  I'm putting my money to work to do the things I want it to do.  Because after this, for the most part, you guys, this is all over.  I mean, they've seen what happened during this time and it was the first time.  Of course, you know Kuwait, Germany, everything all this has happened it's history, but this is the first time that they did a revaluation of a country and a global currency reset with today's technology and the amount of people that could be reached and everything else.  And believe me, they are doing everything in their power to make sure this doesn't happen again, that the citizens don't get involved in a governmental business or transaction.

So I would take every opportunity that I could and as much as I could, because again you don't even know the rate.  You don't know of it's 10 cents like some idiot said, or if it's 90 cents of $3, $4 or $5.  So you get as much as you can, benefit from it.  But the key is really how much you saved, put to work and grow after you get it.  That's the real key.  That's a long answer to what DC says is a short question.  So it's YES, I'm going to buy until they make me stop buying.  And the more they let me buy, then the rich I am.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar Empty Re: TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 pm

BUY, BUY BUY BUY! Step right up folks for the deal of a life time! BUT WAIT! There's more ... Buy within the next five minutes and I will send you one of my gently used cigar stubs, personally smoked and autographed by ME! HAHAHAHAHA!

tony 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar 2805820865  TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar 2805820865  TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar 2805820865  TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Kevin,
You forgot the shipping and handling !!
If anyone can ever prove this jerk has any ownership interest or has beeen given a commision, discount, credit or paid his relatives, corporations or charities, he could really be in poop!

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

He's buying dinar for the next four generations of his family because that's how long it will be before it's worth anything.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:08 pm

TNT Tubby wrote:"I'm going to buy because I don't know when an opportunity like this will ever come again in my life.  Well, actually I do know.  But anyways, before that I would just buy like I didn't know when an opportunity like this will come thru."

The next question will be... "Pleeeeeeez sir tubby, won't you pleeeeeeeeez share what you know with us, we're with you, we want a piece of that action too... tell us and we PROMISE to buy tons and tons of it and support you... even though there's no RV, and we're losing our shirts and there's no food on table for the kids, we're getting kicked out of the house, and... but we'll keep following you, worshipping you, and we'll do whatever you tell us to do...pleeeeez  master.... TNT Tony Says BUY more Dinar 2834342768  "

Wait for it folks... he's setting them up for something new... because he knows there's nothing coming down the pike so he'll pull them all into his next scam and get paid by whoever it is he'll be in bed with then...if not already
This piece of crap scumbag is already on the payroll  I'm absolutely convinced of it.

Fools will be fools... I learnt my lesson long ago, but shame on those who can't see through these filthy dirty thieves 

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:45 am

If we only had proof of Tony being paid by Sterling, this lying SOB would get everything that's coming to him.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum