Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people are cashing out

Go down

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out Empty Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people are cashing out

Post by Ponee on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:20 am

TAKEN FROM ----

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann

From Tony's Facebook We are the people - tnt

I don't know about u guys, but I was so THRILLED with today's call! I feel GREAT!

They confirmed the folks cashing out, which I kept hearing from different places during the weekend despite so many disgruntled skeptics! CONFIRMED!

What was that they said? Something like 1K individual cash-outs per day and they could do something like a minimum (or something) of about 10K cash-outs!

Heck YES! We're THERE!

See! They can't keep the thing contained... so, they gotta get it done!

I think next week looks good! But, I'll be glad if this weekend is when it goes.

This stuff is leaking out, so they might as well just start some procedures!
We're getting smarter by the day!

I'm SO ready for this to be over!
I haven't felt this good in a LONG TIME!

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out Empty Re: Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people are cashing out

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 am

Dang, just killed a few more brain cells reading that tripe ...  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out Empty fools

Post by mikechilders on Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:24 pm

do you really believe that the Iraqi dinar will rv soon?..........really?
do you really understand economics?  even with fractional banking in order for it to rv at even 1 to 1, it would take thousands of trillions more than we spent going to war with Iraq.  the us spent 1.1 trillion.  you as most of these idiots are living in a delusional world full of hopium and nothing substantive.  you cannot point to and show any confirmation of REAL EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that it is going to rv anytime in the future, much less any time soon!!!!!
"those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it"

mikechilders

Back to top Go down

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out Empty Re: Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people are cashing out

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Kandi is a full blown consumer of Tony's kool-aid ... facts have nothing to do with it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865  Kändiß K. Zimbelmann -- TNT Tony's number 1 facebook pumper says people  are cashing out 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:51 pm

Hi Mike !!!  Good to see you here!  Ya, you know Kändiß K. Zimbelmann... she listens to EVERY CALL from Tony and believes EVERY WORD.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum