Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Another Bank Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Another Bank Story   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 pm

I like the Bank stories, The tellers are always friendly and some of them may tell you that they expect something happening soon like the people that bought VND, The wealth managers are always ready to help when you cash out but what amazes me is that these bank stories never have a happy ending and the Bank personnel seem not to be interested in buying IQD or VNd for themselves and or their families to become Billionaires and millionaires.

And some bank staff were on standby since last year to cash out as a bank staff, give me the overtime and keep the RV.

Blessings
Back to top Go down
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Another Bank Story   Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:45 am

I am always amazed that people think those that work in banks get inside info on upcoming currency rate changes.  If they did, they would all have retired as millionaires yeas ago.  Those who have a bank story (and are not just making it up) fail to realize that the people working in the banks get their info on the dinar and dong from the same place everyone else does, POOROOS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Another Bank Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: BANK STORIES-
Jump to: