Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

HELP!! Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory

+2
joe schmo
IndyGirl
6 posters

Go down

HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory Empty HELP!! Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory

Post by IndyGirl Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 pm

Are there ANY convincing articles to debunk the LOP theory? Family member is pressuring me to get out of this investment because he believes this is never going to pan out.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited by IndyGirl on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

IndyGirl

Back to top Go down

HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory Empty Re: HELP!! Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory

Post by joe schmo Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Its Iraq, anything can happen.

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

HELP!!  Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory Empty Re: HELP!! Need SOLID PROOF that debunks LOP theory

Post by IndyGirl Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:21 pm

I'm thinking of articles by Shabbibi, for example.

IndyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:33 pm

IndyGirl wrote:Are there ANY convincing articles to debunk the LOP theory? Family member is pressuring me to get out of this investment because he believes this is never going to pan out.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Once your in you can never check out, welcome to the Hotel IQD! Just kidding. Why would you want out. Depending on when you bought yours, you would loose money if you could even find a bank to cash out at. My advice is to sit tight, wait with the rest of us, but don't talk about itwith them if it causes problems. If the risk pays off, then still don't tell them as they will be kicking themselves in the arse. When I got into this, this was my bottom line, if it pays out I will be kicking myself in arse for perpetuity if I didn't get a little. There is no way to prove the thing until it is done.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyGirl Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 pm

My son sent me a text today with a link to an article from Aug 4 regarding the CBI removing the 3 zeroes and replacing with NID. The article gave the example of one 25,000 note now being worth 25NID.

I am "relatively" convinced that there will be no LOP and will NOT give up. But I wanted to encourage HIM with a GOOD article that is convincing by itself.

IndyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Alchemist wrote:
IndyGirl wrote:Are there ANY convincing articles to debunk the LOP theory? Family member is pressuring me to get out of this investment because he believes this is never going to pan out.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Once your in you can never check out, welcome to the Hotel IQD! Just kidding. Why would you want out. Depending on when you bought yours, you would loose money if you could even find a bank to cash out at. My advice is to sit tight, wait with the rest of us, but don't talk about itwith them if it causes problems. If the risk pays off, then still don't tell them as they will be kicking themselves in the arse. When I got into this, this was my bottom line, if it pays out I will be kicking myself in arse for perpetuity if I didn't get a little. There is no way to prove the thing until it is done.

Alchemist is right...You are in so you if you try and sell it back to the dealer you bought it from (assuming you used a dealer) then you will lose more of what you have in it due to their fees. UNLESS you have funds invested that need to be going toward your monthly bills or mortgage etc. I would just wait it out. If it does LOP there is a good chance that they will also revalue it some, which if it comes in around the $3 mark you will make a small profit, and if it goes a lot lower you still have a chance of breaking even..neither will have you holding the rainbow's end but a LOP with a higher RV will sure make it worth the effort you took to invest it in the first place. At this point if you sell, you dont even break even. If you need to pay bills, sell enough to do that but dont take a total loss at this point if you can avoid it. Worse case scenario, you break even...best case scenario, you may meet the green lephrachaun at the rainbow's end. No rudeness intended! I truly want to meet the lil' green guy myself if it pans out that way. We all invested with a hope of a big return when we initially invested...we took the risk of it not turning out favorably. With the cost of investing being initially so small the loss wont be so impactful...the biggest impact will be with our emotional state sooooo....deal emotionally now as best you can and if it works out for us all in the end, whewhoo!!!! Lil' green guy move over we're all having a party! Very Happy
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:51 pm

IndyGirl wrote:My son sent me a text today with a link to an article from Aug 4 regarding the CBI removing the 3 zeroes and replacing with NID. The article gave the example of one 25,000 note now being worth 25NID.

I am "relatively" convinced that there will be no LOP and will NOT give up. But I wanted to encourage HIM with a GOOD article that is convincing by itself.

Where is the link to the article? This is implying a LOP if a $25K note will be the same as a $25 note once they release the lower denoms and want these turned back in.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Exactly right Psalms, the psychological impact...

"With the cost of investing being initially so small the loss wont be so impactful...the biggest impact will be with our emotional state sooooo....deal emotionally now as best you can and if it works out for us all in the end, whewhoo!!!! Lil' green guy move over we're all having a party!"

Nothing against little green guys....

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Very Happy Laughing 8) Rolling Eyes

this is currency, lose what???

affraid affraid affraid affraid

they are paying up to 90% back and not 85%

:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

we are being discouraged and have been since January, they want your dinars .....
32 trillion will become billions

the CBI will destroy , and thats after they have this earth shakening event Laughing Laughing Laughing happens

you are in a very humbling spot
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyGirl Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Here is the link: http://www.albawaba.com/main-headlines/iraq-remove-three-zeros-dinar-386838

My son is the one who interpreted article with the example of the 25k note and the 25 note.

My understanding is that both currencies will exist simultaneously for at least a few years.

IndyGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:16 pm

IndyGirl wrote:My son sent me a text today with a link to an article from Aug 4 regarding the CBI removing the 3 zeroes and replacing with NID. The article gave the example of one 25,000 note now being worth 25NID.

Shabbibi and the CBI has on numerous occasions said very clearly that they are going to remove the 3 zeros by making the 3 zero notes equal in value to the non-3 zero notes. What you will hear from many on this forum is that there will definitely be no LOP because it will make the dinar worthless.
How they define a LOP is why they say there cannot be one. They see a LOP as simply making, for instance, a 25000 note a 25 note. If this was what a LOP is, then they would be correct.
However, a LOP, according to Shabbibi is more than that. In addition to the above, the value of these lower denominations will increase 1000 times making the current 25000 note at .00086 worth exactly same as a 25 note at .86. That's the LOP that will most definitely occur.
Shabbibi has also said that both currencies will co-exist for at least 3 years in which the value of both will increase at the same increment up to at least the current value of the Kuwaiti Dinar (3.67/dinar). I've heard, but not read, that he might increase it to 20% higher in the end. For the duration, people will be able to purchase items worth 25 dinar with wither a new 25 dinar note or the current 25000 dinar note - both willhave the exact same value attached - there will be no difference in purchasing power between the two.
What he has not stated so far is what the initial rate will be. It may be .86 and it may be higher - we simply do not know and he ain't tellin.
Now, just to help you see... if he brings it in at, let's say $1.00/dinar, that would make the new 25 dinar note = $25.00 and the current 25000 note = $25.00 (exactly the same with the 3 zero notes having an RV of .001 - up from .00086).
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum