Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: 15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha   Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:24 pm

1. ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED

2. MANUFACTURED STATE OF EMERGENCY IN MOTION

3. 14/15TH IN IRAQ WILL BE INTERESTING

4. ISX GOES INTERNATIONAL JULY 1ST

5. GOI MEMBERS IN PANIC MODE JUST LIKE MEMBERS OF USA CONGRESS

6. KURDISTAN DISCUSSING CREATION OF THEIR OWN STATE

7. IRAQ GOVERNMENT MIRRORS USA GOVERNMENT

8. KURDISTAN IS "LIGHT YEARS" AHEAD OF BAGDAD

9. GOI CORRUPTION IS NOW COMING TO THE LIGHT

10. AOP/PTB ARE 100% IN CONTROL AND ABORTING TO PLAN "B" IN COUNTRY

11. BARZANI & KURDISTAN ARE SHIPPING OIL GLOBALLY

12. BUDGET OF IRAQ PROJECTED TO BE OPENED 14TH/15TH (LOOKING FOR A RATE)

13. CORRUPT IRAQ POLITICIANS WANT IMMUNITY FROM WAR CRIMES, MURDER, THEFT, CORRUPTION ETC PRIOR TO BUDGET BEING OPENED. THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN IRAQ HAVE NOW RUN OUT OF TIME AND NOW ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT..........."NOWHERE TO RUN & NOWHERE TO HIDE"  JUST LIKE USA CONGRESS & GLOBAL BAD GUYS & BANKSTERS

14. CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE LOOKING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY

15 BAD GUYS THREATENING PEOPLE IN IRAQ WHO ARE LOOKING TO MAKE CHANGE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: 15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:01 pm

1. ARREST WARRANTS ISSUED

Really? You've been claiming this for years. Wasn't it last summer that all the banksters and bad guys were arrested? Or was that two summers ago, so much BS has passed I forget.

2. MANUFACTURED STATE OF EMERGENCY IN MOTION

State of emergency? What state of emergency. I'm not aware of any real state of emergency in the US.

3. 14/15TH IN IRAQ WILL BE INTERESTING

And??????

4. ISX GOES INTERNATIONAL JULY 1ST

That and a buck will get you a medium cup of coffee at MickyD's

5. GOI MEMBERS IN PANIC MODE JUST LIKE MEMBERS OF USA CONGRESS

OH, our members of Congress are in a panic mode? Gee, maybe someone should tell them. The only urgency I see in Congress is to get ready for their summer vacation.

6. KURDISTAN DISCUSSING CREATION OF THEIR OWN STATE

Like they have not been doing that for a long time ... but I'm curious, other than perhaps some fringe groups, where is there serious discussion of any of our states ceding from the US? The closest thing I am aware of is Puerto Rico's current discussion over whether they should become a state, ask for independence or remain a territory.

7. IRAQ GOVERNMENT MIRRORS USA GOVERNMENT

HUH? It's not even the same form of government.

8. KURDISTAN IS "LIGHT YEARS" AHEAD OF BAGDAD

And?????

9. GOI CORRUPTION IS NOW COMING TO THE LIGHT

Now? Really? Where have you been? There have been articles complaining about corruption for years.

10. AOP/PTB ARE 100% IN CONTROL AND ABORTING TO PLAN "B" IN COUNTRY

UnHUH, sure ... whatever.

11. BARZANI & KURDISTAN ARE SHIPPING OIL GLOBALLY

What has that to do with anything, let alone the US?

12. BUDGET OF IRAQ PROJECTED TO BE OPENED 14TH/15TH (LOOKING FOR A RATE)

The preliminary budget has been public for months, and based on the fact it is only 14% larger than the 2013 budget I would say the rate is 1166/USD. Other than that your statement is meaningless.

13. CORRUPT IRAQ POLITICIANS WANT IMMUNITY FROM WAR CRIMES, MURDER, THEFT, CORRUPTION ETC PRIOR TO BUDGET BEING OPENED. THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN IRAQ HAVE NOW RUN OUT OF TIME AND NOW ONLY HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT..........."NOWHERE TO RUN & NOWHERE TO HIDE"  JUST LIKE USA CONGRESS & GLOBAL BAD GUYS & BANKSTERS

And your point? Crooks everywhere want immunity, after all it was never their fault to begin with, just ask them. Otherwise see my comment to point 1.

14. CORRUPT POLITICIANS ARE LOOKING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY

See 13.

15 BAD GUYS THREATENING PEOPLE IN IRAQ WHO ARE LOOKING TO MAKE CHANGE

Bad guys always threaten people, that's what bad guys do. But what has that to do with the price of tea in China, or anything in the US?

Your evil conspiracy crap, has become repetitive and boring ... how many times can you arrest the same bad guys? Come up with some new lies or shut us and go away ... on second thought, just shut up and go away!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha   Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:09 pm

EXCELLENT KEVIN !! Commonsense amongst the idiocy.  THANK YOU !

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: 15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha   Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Nice rebuttal.  But it's a shame that it's even necessary.  Have people completely the ability to engage in any sort of critical thinking?  Just like the thread that has Tony quotes dating back to 2011.  Come on..... 3+ year still spewing nonsense and he's still being worshiped?  I think I'm just gonna go puke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha   Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Right there with ya, Ssmith  !!! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

15 BRIEF UPDATE POINTS ON IRAQ & HOW IT MIRRORS THE USA 100% -- Stage3Alpha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DINAR/IRAQ QUESTIONS and DISCUSSIONS-